Just enjoyed a wonderful time at the Bonerowski Palace. The location was excellent, right on the main square in the centre of Krakow. The rooms were spotlessly clean. The staff most pleasant and helpfull in every way. Breakfast was again first class with an ample buffet and the chef on hand to prepare a selection of hot food. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant on the first night of our visit. At our request he hotel arranged airport transfers and a most memorable trip to Auschwitch. Our few days in Krakow couldn't have been better. In that the Bonerowski Palace played a large part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Sw. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech's Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow