one and only for which I would give this hotel five stars is her location. Standard room for such a high price is small and don't impress with anything that made me forget the shortcomings as: one room key for two people (the other person is not allowed to get with lift because then is no electricity in the room), dysfunctional TV programs (except Polish the terrible quality), on toast for breakfast, I waited 25 minutes (in the restaurant was in this time 6 clients), the receptionist make a phone call with another guest during our check out, and others . . . For me, certainly not 5 *.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonerowski Palace is situated in the heart of Krakow, on the corner of Sw. Jana Street and the Old Market Square. It is seated in a meticulously restored and richly refurbished UNESCO edifice of the Middle Ages. The elegant interior of the palace contains both unique polychromes and beams, gothic column, antique stone safe, as well as modern forms and technologies, serving to the safety of the guests. The palace also prides itself on the Europe longest, 22-meter long chandelier. The palace windows face an incredible sight of St. Mary Basilica, Drapers Hall (Sukiennice), St.Wojciech's Church and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bonerowski Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonerowski Palace Hotel Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Krakow
- Palac Bonerowski Hotel Krakow