“Lovely place to eat”

Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Opole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We visited Maska Pub twice whilst staying in Opole as our first visit was so nice. The service was excellent and the food so tasty with a good choice.

1  Thank lesley50

Reviewed 31 March 2014

There is one part of this restarant for smoking and the other for no-smoking. We have chosen for no-smoking. Unfortunately the soup wasn't warm enough. This is something totally wrong to serve not warm soup. I don't remember situation like that and I visit many restaurants.
Tables are small. Service was poor also. No smile. Do not go there!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The Maska (Mask) is divided into 3 parts: 2 pubs and restaurant in the middle. They are divided by small lobbies and you can walk through. I don’t recommend 1st part (green) because smoking is allowed indoors (unless you are a smoker). I went there one evening with my partner for drinks in Xmas break time in December 13. We had a lovely time and a service at the bar was very good. A selection of drinks is amazing and prices are reasonable. It’s good to seat at the bar because the service is quick.
I highly recommend drink of the name of ‘Kokaina’ (base of Sambuca) which is only made at the bar and looks amazing at night.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stopped in Opole on our way to Kraków from Wroclaw.

It was sunday, thus most of the shops and restaurants weren't opened.

We chose this restaurant, since it was located in the main market area (the Rynek) and wanted to enjoy the view.

I can't explain how much we liked the whole food. The ruskie pierogi were freshly cooked and you could notice that in the crunchiness of the fried onion. But, with no doubt, we were totally captivated by the sauce of the goulash.. Beyond description!! We loved the touch of cayenne!!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

For me number one in Opole when you don't want to eat only the traditional Polish food. I was the second time there and our dishes was very good. Maybe a little too long waiting time, but I've had the impression that everything was fresh prepared. Very good minestrone soup. The cuisine has a good Mediterranean touch.