“Fabulous view of the city”

Oranzeria Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Rzeszow
Cuisines: European, Polish
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Take advantage of our Orangery Restaurant serving at the highest level. Titled staff and interesting menu is the beginning of inspiring culinary journey.
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

On our way home from Poland. Called here and had a super meal overlooking the city. Good service. Best onion soup ever.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and service at the restaurant. Located centrally inside the Rzeszow hotel, this is quite a find.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

A nice restaurant in the city centre, easily accessible, nice decor and friendly staff.Additional advantage is the possibility to to shopping in Galeria Rzeszów

1  Thank Anna Z
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

It's very rare in shopping mall you can find a real place to eat... in rzeszow you got at least two locations like that.
I had Classic Polish Sunday meal
Rosol and Schabowy , kids took Same soup in kids way and dumplings.

Food is always great, service very good .
I love to come here , it's great atmosphere.
Such a gem in so busy place

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Set in the Hotel Rzeszow, but accessible from the mall, I had the ability to eat here a number of times during my stay. Both lunch and dinner was really great and the atmosphere runs from classic to business, yet would work for a young family.

The best meal was probably breakfast, which had a very large spread of hot and cold foods, drinks, etc. They even served zurek (a sour soup with sausage) for breakfast and I always made sure to have some.

If I was back in Rzeszow, I'd definitely go back there again. The only thing would be that they probably should keep the bar open later; we'd finish our work and want to go to the bar for a drink and find that it was closed fairly early in the late evening.