“comfort and rest”

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Ustron
London, United Kingdom
“comfort and rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

I have been truly suprised seeing this comfortable equiped hotel and it's rooms. `the staff - polite and proffesional, and the spa nearby - so luxury. `i think `i would be returning to `poland and perhaps to `the `wilga `hotel.
Paul

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul O
Tomasz B, Manager at Hotel Wilga, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear Sir,
It is a true pleasure to hear our guest so happy to stay with us. I hope you would visit us again someday.
Sincerely yours,
Tomek B.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

Thank you for this wonderful weekend. I have been there with my son and husband. The hotel was lovely decorated and comfortably furnished. I did not expect two restaurants in there - one suits for a super with wine and the other, regionally decorated, for a casual meal and dance evening.
Kids room and the playground were the places where my son loved to be. Prestige Club nearby (special discounts for the Wilga's guests) is a luxury spa that I discovered.
Peaceful and picturesque surroundings where just perfect. Thank you.

Room Tip: I do not know if they habe better and worse rooms. we have had a perfect one.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bielsko-Biała
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

I travel pretty much. This hotel was my excellent value for money hit. I have stayed there for two nights and I would return for it's service, equipment and picturesque surroundings.
It is kods friendly which is also importent. They offer many discounts fot Prestige Club Medical And Spa that is just next to the hotel.

Room Tip: They have got two standards of the rooms. Take the upper standard as it has been just renovated! The...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank szyszka
Cairo, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Booked this hotel via there web site ( Polish only ) which very difficult to understand lots of things,but with the help of my wife I just managed to understand.

Paid a kind of down payment ,and reserved my single room,it is very sad to announce,that for foreigner who have no knowledge of polish Languge will find it deficult to reach this area,unless you are with an organised trip,as ther is no regular Train to Ustron,and take a bus it take about 3 to 4 hours to get there,unless you have a car or taxi ( 500,- Zloty one way ) which is a very expensive
Option to take.

Arrived at the hotel,and found one nice Girl,who thank god spoke English,and while at the reception heard some working noise,commented to her on that,and seams to me that they ware ready to give some discounts regarding this matter.

So I could not get a west side room away from the sun,as that part of the hotel was under renovation ,so had to get the hot side room.

I got room 307,and found that I did not have my privat balcony,but a very long balcony,that every one on that side can share !!

No mini bar,but manged to get one as I have to get one to put my Insuline in it.

Went to the al carte resturant of the hotel to get my Lunch,was nice food,tasty and the quantaty was enough for this hungry man.

The staff are very friendly ,always smiling but some of them spoak very poor English,even some don't.

Now,comes the hard part,the rehab program,first at the hotel you have to meet a doctor,who will assist you by undersatnding your case , and accordingly will give you the needed treatment,I just did ,and thank god the hotel is not that far away from the hospital,which was in a few minutes walking distance.

I have received a list with a program,had to do it as it was written,and that was very annoyieng as I had to go 3 time out of the hotel to the Hospital and back ,I did it in the first day,but could not do it any more,so I asked them to make my times as I please,I managed to do this,then I started the long program.

At the reception I asked for a foot massage,they manged to do this for me at the hotel with Dominiqe,which she was a very experienced massegest and during this privat sessions I made with her, my foot and legs was at a perfect Shape.

I think that this review is very boring,so let us go to some excitement,

On the last few days of my stay at this hotel,I was walking outside the hotel,and it starts to rain,so I had to return back,at that point,only at that point,I recognised that I am suraunded by so many people ( apprx 6 Men ) from every where,and suddenly one of them faced me and showed me his BADGE, and asked me politely in POLISH to present my documents,offcourse,I understood nothing but document,and there was a badge,so I understood that I have to show my ID !!!!!!

I showed them the document and spoke to them in English and asked them,why you did not check about me at the hotel,as they do have a copy of my Documents,no answer,nut ther was another one ( A Lady which was the 7 th person ) which was coming out of the hotel along with another one , smiling,without saying any thing,and give that other person who asked me a paper,with my Name,he asked me about my name,and just left with the rest of his group in privet cars.....!!!!!,!???

NO COMENT !!!!!!!!!!??????????

I know that I am Egyption,Looks Like n Egyption!! But I checked in the Hotel as Polish ( as I do have a residence permit,being married to a polish women since 21 Years )
So whay they did not ask the hotel reception instead of this horror ( nearly 8 police personal with difrant sizes and age ,just for one poor,in need for rehab ) ?.No Coment

Back to the boring review and rehab,

It was a very good experiance,after all,my body is very good,I feel fit,and even I will be going to this hotel again maybe in the coming October

Overall,the room was small,no mini bar ( managed to get one ) ,no A/C ,good looking reception ,very nice,kind and friendly staff
Food are more than enough,rehab program and it's traind staff is very good

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo