“Just wonderful place!”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: On the way to Grand Nosalowy Dwor Hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife had visited this restaurant few years before and talked me into it. I had the best meal in Zakopane just there.I had fried cheese with cranberry jam and roasted potato pancakes with wild mushroom sauce and my wife had smoked trout. Everything absolutely delicious!! Ever go to Zakopane, this is a must!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tradition, tradition and one more time tradition.
Fresh and delicious food. Unique climate and atmosphere. Friendly waiters wearing traditional costumes, and old style interior design and live music. I really recommend this place for everyone who want to taste real polish food and get to know more about the culture.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, fair portions and average prices (not too high, not too low). Great interiors with local character. Friendly and fast staff. Available free parking for guest. For me it's the best restaurant in Zakopane so far!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Our 2nd visit today, food really nice and big portions:) but nearly had a heart attack after loud bang noise!!! Was not impressed as 6 months pregnant and made me jump and the waiter done it 3 times first before we placed the order , random while eating from behind and then when I was paying the bill I was nearly in tears.. In fact did not like his comment about it.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

It looks very traditional, they have traditional live music, the portions are huge! We had bigos, potato pancakes with mushroom and with goulash and the chef’s dumplings. Delicious!