“Great instructors and easy to book”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of GO!Ski Zakopane

GO!Ski Zakopane
More attraction details
Owner description: GO!Ski - make booking all in one place:) we are specialist in organizing ski / snowboard lessons, ski / snowboard equipment and clothing rental and airport transfers. Lessons are run by fantastic instructors. Our Instructors skiing on all slopes in Zakopane and the surrounding areas. Ski slopes are tailored to your ski skills. We want you to have the best holiday possible, so please ask us for whatever additional help you need, we do our best, to help you. GO!Ski Team
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great instructors and easy to book”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a great full service ski instruction program. My boyfriend and I called Go Ski the day we arrived in Zakopane and they were able to send an instructor over to our hotel within a few hours. We were picked up from our hotel by our instructor, driven to the Go Ski office to rent equipment, and then taken to the ski hills for lessons. Our instructor, Maciek, aka Mathew, was extremely patient with us newbies and funny. After two days of lessons we are both confident on our own. Very affordable and convenient.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Brooke W

• Polish first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fabulous service start to finish!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I found Go Ski on Facebook during my initial research of things to do in Zakopane. I sent them a message and they were more than willing to give us ideas not only on the services they offered but to help us plan our other days out. When the conditions changed, i.e. no snow - they were more than willing to adjust things around for us to make sure that we enjoyed our holiday.

My husband had never been skiing and I haven't been in years so they were happy to arrange every details from the clothes to the lifts! When arrived in Zakopane, there was no snow on the ground but our instructor was happy to find a chair lift still running that was suitable for our level. We did get enough snow for our lesson and to ski at Bialka's 1200m run (so I am told) and it was just perfect.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone and would defintiely use their services again on our next trip! The prices were very reasonable and very clear from the start and we loved the flexibility of it all. The instruction was fantastic!

Zakopane is not that big but if it is a first time ski trip here, I would definitley get in touch with these folks! Our instructor was a Zakopane native and so he was very knowledgeable about the area!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank usacc
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great ski instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a fantastic week in Zakopane. We booked ski hire and lessons online with Go!Ski and were not disappointed. The instructor was excellent and had the kids up from complete beginner to intermediate level within days. He also advised us on places to go/eat, we definitely had a much better holiday for Go!Ski's fantastic service. We will be back next year.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jum14
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Ski Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

We just returned from a family holiday in Zakopane where we we took ski and snowboarding lessons from Lech and Jacob. Two amazing instructors with huge patience and great attention to Technique. We were collected and dropped back to our apartment each day we had lessons and provided with equipment that was already tailored to our measurements. I would highly recommend this Ski company and ask for Jacob and Lech to give you lessons, it's also great value for money. We'll be using them when we return next February.

Visited February 2014