“Winter for all!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Active Therapy

Active Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Active Therapy provides active holidays in Zakopane area for people with passion for outdoor sports. Our activities are suitable for children and adults, individuals and groups, able and disabled. Active Therapy Ski School runs one of the best adaptive skiing programme in Europe. We use wide range of the newest adaptive ski equipment. We have professional ski instructors who are fun, friendly and experienced in teaching skiing people with all disabilities and all ages. We do ski lessons in Zakopane, Białka Tatrzańska, Karpacz and in Alps - Austria, Switzerland, France) Our summer programme includes: cycling with adaptive programme for disabled riders (hand bike), hiking and sightseeing, massage and physiotherapy. We provide suitable adaptive equipment for disabled people (mono-ski, dualski, outriggers, handcycle, outdoor sports wcheelchairs).
Bielsko-Biala, Poland
“Winter for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

For many years I thought that winter is not for me, because snow, ice and wheelchair is not a good combination. All of the winter activities were not for me too, but finally I changed my mind! I have found Active Therapy and since than I'm in love with dualski. Big thanks to Dominik - he's professional, friendly and doing great job for every disabled person, who CAN be active in the winter. Dualski and me in every winter for sure! :)

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
Kerteminde, Denmark
“Off Piste skiing with Active Therapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have every vinter since my injury almost 5 years ago been training in a sit/mono ski together with Dominiq from Active Therapy. It has been a challenge and a great experience every time. Dom has due to his extensive understanding and knowledge of the biomechanics and special needs for adaptive skiers helped me to develop my skills continuously. And in early april we were able to ski together off piste in the most fantastic spring conditions in Italy by the Lake Garda, and just a few days ago I was able again to enjoy the free floating in powder snow together with my sister on the Hintertux glacier. I would never ever have progressed to this level of skiing without the professional instructions by Dom. So If you wan't to learn to sitski and enjoy skiing with you friends and family again, use Active Therapy to instruct and guide you.

Visited April 2014
Gliwice, Poland
“Dual-ski with ActiveTherapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

This year I was able to use the winter for the first time. I used to hate it because the snow gets stuck in my wheelchair tires. Nevertheless, this year I felt the real winter-fun. I spend a week-end in Białka with my friend using dual-ski. Everything is perfectly prepared, we met great people and the ambiance was really great. I recommend it everyone, to use every season to do any sport because ActiveTherapy makes it real for literally everyone ;)

Visited March 2014
Warsaw, Poland
“disability skiing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

I have been on a wheelchair for over 13 years. I have skied before my accident and wanted to see if its possible now. I had many concerns and after doing some research decided to try ActiveTherapy. Althoug it wasn't easy, Dominik made it possible to ski independently and kept me incouraged! Great Experience!

Visited January 2013
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Disabled skiing for my Mum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

My mum has Motor Neurone Disease and I (her daughter) arranged disabled skiing with Dominic on our large family ski holiday in St. Anton. As my Mum has done so much skiing in the past, it would have been so sad for us to go out skiing and leave her in the chalet. She had 4 lessons with Dominic and it was money very well spent. To get her up in the mountains joining in and learning a new skill was fantastic. We were actually a bit jealous of her because it looked so much fun! It was a really positive thing for Mum to do given the circumstances. I would definitely recommend Dominic to anybody thinking about giving disabled skiing a go. He was polite, friendly, understanding, professional and knowleageable, and my Mum had total confidence in him.

Visited March 2013