“Surprise in the heart of Wroclaw”
Review of Gruzinskie Chaczapuri - CLOSED

Gruzinskie Chaczapuri
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

When you are traveling somewhere far from your motherland. The first thing that you miss is the food, that you used to it. Georgian cuisine is a bit different from our. But we have a lot of r
Georgian restaurants in Baku. So, when we saw it Wroclaw, we decided to have our dinner here. Nice, typical Georgian restraunt where you can eat various typical to this cuisine dishes and drink famous Georgian wine.

There are newer reviews for Gruzinskie Chaczapuri

Reviewed 4 September 2012

It's a chain restaurant started several years ago in Krakow. I ate there some years ago and it was really bad back then. But I recently decided to give it a shot one more time and must say they have improved. I ordered trout with Georgian spices - fish was tasty, a bit spicy and the portion was huge. My husband chose some chaczapuri with chicken and it was also fine, nothing really special though. The service was ok, interiors not really interesting and prices quite low. I would say they deserve 3.5 points.

1  Thank rocking_pony
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I expected something more sophistcated, but i'm disappointed. It's just something familiar to pizza, but worst and more expensive.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

Have some Pierogie here with the spicy and garlic sauce and you will be spoilt for all others. Reasonable prices in a great location with smiling staff.

1  Thank Kafil_Din
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I was skeptical of the Georgian restaurant, but I am due to friendly staff and excellent food, very good red wine and reasonable price, I broke my bad prejudices...