“Good hotel”
Review of Hotel Lothus

Hotel Lothus
Ranked #36 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed 3 May 2013

The hotel is in a very good position: just few meters from Rynek, next to the tram and bus stop Galeria Dominikanska and not far from the old city.
The room was clean and big, and even if it would need to be renewed (especially the bathroom), it was good.
The breakfast is good and there are lots of things to eat.
The best feature of Lothus Hotel is the staff and its kindness and courtesy.
I'd certainly come back to Lothus Hotel beacuse of all these characteristics and because of the very good price!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elisa G

Reviewed 17 April 2013

perfect hotel near centrum (6min.), personal namely Anna was kingly and help me with searching some places. My room was perfect but bathroom is older and sometimes smell.. Hotel is decorated in Chinesse style. Breakfast was standard

Room Tip: perfect club for dance and chillout is "Machina muzicna", for perfect beer and eat visit...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Petr J
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Just home from a 3night stay in the lothus, brill location only 3min walk to rynek (market square) the rooms were standard but well maintaned,the resturant is defo worth a visit!! And you get a 15% discount due to beening a guest! One down fall I booked it with my credit card but they didn't take payment and when I enquired why they said pay at hotel so I did only to discover they had also charged my card!! I was told it would be refunded to my card, will have to wait and see....

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank aoife90:)
Reviewed 15 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank GrahamCuracao
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The room was basic but comfortable with everything you need for a short stay but could have been a bit warmer but that was a minor point. The breakfast was good not too much food but good quality and loads of toast and coffee. Good choice for a short stay, very close to the main square.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank komuvesphoto
Reviewed 23 November 2012

We stayed there in the middle of the week and the hotel was almost empty. We felt that we were the only guests (which is OK if you like silence). The night we stayed was very cold and I had some problems with heater in my room so it was rather cold there (my colleague in the adjacent room did not have such problems). Rooms and bathrooms are very average, in my opinion the standard is a bit lower than 3 stars . Breakfast also did not surprise me.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I stayed in hotel lothus with my boyfriend for two nigths.The staff were very friendly. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The hotel is in an excellent location, 100m from rynek glowny and very close to old town too. There is a large, very good shopping mall near the hotel also. The breakfast provided was good but perhaps a few more options could be available for the Irish plain eaters, but for the money we paid we were very satisfied. Wroclaw itself, is very pretty, this was our second time to Poland, first time in Krakow, the Polish people are very nice and make a kind effort to speak english even though they may not have a lot, which helps since we couldn't grasp polish at all. I would recommend hotel lothus.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple