Okay, it's a cheap hotel and no one has promised luxury, but the three stars are far too much, it should get one.
- the light switch in the bathroom was broken, one had to put the finger into the broken switch to turn light on, and:
- the wire of the iron was damaged, one could touch the not isolated power cables, that's why you get an electric shock for free in this hotel, I guess
- room was dirty, dead flies on the furniture
- no table in the room, selfmade furniture
- people who wrote that the breakfast is sophisticated haven't been there I think, it's ridiculously simple
- I ordered a quiet room, however I got a room with direkt view on the main road with car and tram traffic
- it's quite far from the centre
I left after one night, went to the Orbis Wrocław hotel with nice rooms and superfriendly staff, for 30 Zł extra only !
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Ptak Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.