“not special the food, but very good coffee and tea”
Review of Afryka Coffee Tea House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Afryka Coffee Tea House
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The food here is OK, nothing special, yet not bad.
The coffee selection is pretty impressive and the staff is really keep to let you "smell"
The only thing they have to improve is the espresso: an espresso is a shot of coffee, not half a tea (sorry, I am picky when it come to espresso, I know this is the way the rest of world drinks it!)

Go in and give a try, if nothing else to entertain you nose :)

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Small, nicely turned-out cafe with a slightly unusual African theme. They also sell a wide range of good quality coffees and teas, better than many specialist shops and plenty of coffee / tea paraphernalia. Good for souvenirs.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a lovely spot to relax with special tea, coffee and hot chocolate
You can purchase the loose tea which is a great gift
If you spend over 25 zl, you get a free gift!
I like the kotlarska 32 location

Reviewed 31 August 2012

The place is located close to the Rynek area, the interior is cozy with comfortable seats. I don't drink coffee so I didn't order any but I did try tea and milk shakes. Everything was tasty and not expensive, plus the staff is really friendly and helpful. Their cakes look really good so next time I go there I will have to try some. It's a really nice place for a date.

Reviewed 24 May 2011

This shop is a quaint little coffee house in the heart of Wroclaw with a relaxing atmosphere and friendly staff. I studied there during my summer course and it was wonderful. I brought some of the tea home with me and I have not found anything like it in the states. Now the trouble is finding out how to get more...:) I would suggest you stop in if you are a tea lover and in the area.