“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a nice evening meal here recently. I must admit Poland did not strike me as a gastronomic location. However, we did enjoy our meals and there is no benefit in comparing these eateries to other parts of the world we have visited. The food everywhere we ate was plentiful and reminiscent of a hearty home cooked meal.
AT Kurna Chata I had pork ribs which were very nice and came in a large portion along with great chunky type of chips and other veg and trimmings. My wife had a deep fried camembert cheese which came with French fries and veg, again another big portion. My wife would have preferred her cheese to be a bit more gooey.
The staff were nice and helpful and the atmosphere was very nice too. The decor is a bit odd but does still add to the overall ambience.
We paid 64 zloty for the meal including two beers and waters. Another great value meal in Wroclaw.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Amazingly simple, yet well thought restaurant. Not too expensive, always full of guests with very tasty dishes.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Good food, cozy decoration and fair price. For all those who come to Wroclaw, this is definitely one of the best places where you can enjoy polish food!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

If you want authentic Polish fare, this is the place to check out. From pierogies to traditional potato pancakes and other meats, it's all there. The traditional soup is perfect to cure a hangover and the beer is delicious. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

If you want hearty, no frills traditional food and lots of it, this is a place to check out.
Don't expect great service though. I put it down to the teenager who served us having a bad day. I would have given a 'very good' rating otherwise.