“Interesting but not exciting”
Review of Mosaiq Restaurant & Wine Lounge - CLOSED

Mosaiq Restaurant & Wine Lounge
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: French, Polish, Central European, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Have lunch and dinner in Wroclaw. Enjoy your time with family, friends or business partners in an elegant, cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our high class chefs are serving creations of fresh meat, sea food and vegetarian dishes. You can choose from our amazing selection of great wines and drinks, or just enjoy a great desert and good coffee and free high speed Internet.
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We wanted something special, so we went to the place considered as the best in Wrocław. We have been satisfied, everything was good. The food was interesting, the service was very friendly and efficient, but after we have left, we didn't have the feeling that we would like to come there again.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I took two business partners for dinner, and I have to say that the overall experience was disappointing. Good thing: there is now a tasting menu for either 5 or 7 courses. Bad thing: it's only available for tables with an even number of guests. First time I ever heard of this. The service was impeccable, and with a smile ... but the food was simply not up to scratch. The restaurant wasn't particularly busy, so I can't explain it. New chef? Whatever the cause, that Michelin star is now far away. I'll try somewhere else next time, as I was embarrassed to take guests there.

2  Thank Rob H
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Best service ever. I was only women of the party and was treated as a queen. Super delicious food and wine. Great atmosphere!! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

While visiting Wroclaw and after a day of searching for the city's dwarf statues, we wanted to treat ourselves to a fine dinner. We arrived at 7 pm on a Sunday, not normally a busy time due to the day of the week and closing at 8 pm.

Well, after being treated to delicacies from foie to magret, paired with a full-bodied Bordeaux, my wife and I decided that this meal rivaled our latest 2 Michelin star experience. We hope you enjoy it just as much!

Reviewed 24 April 2015

the place is right opposite the hotel food was good but nothing more than that. a little price
lots of choice around so have a look