1,260 results
All reviews high tech free coffee modern hotel glass bathroom wraps room card clear glass mood lighting old town state of the art quiet street rooms are small room temperature reception area air con underground parking excellent hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have four complaints about this hotel. First, my wife could not sleep the first night until she adjusted the bedding to avoid sweating. Second, the lights that were activated by my visit to the bathroom in the middle of the night woke her up. Third, the choice of an expensive breakfast or nothing drove us to try nearby restaurants where we found a breakfast at one-half of the cost of the PURO breakfast. Finally, the inability to obtain a taxi even when scheduled the night before forced us to make the 30 minute walk to the train station in the rain. We are in our sixties. This forced walk was not good for our health.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alice M
GM_PURO_Wroclaw, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Alice M,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your opinion with TA users.
I am very sorry to hear, that the solutions introduced and service offered by taxi company did not match your expectations.
Please, accept my sincere apologies.
I will personaly look at all issues pointed out in the review and will do all I can, to eliminate the factors causing your dissatisfaction.
Let me say it again - I am very sorry for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Marek

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good hotel in a great location. About a 15 minute walk to the old town rynek. Breakfast was good and staff was mindful of keeping foods replenished. Room was good, comfortable bed and pillows. Lights, temperature were controlled on a tablet, but once we figured it out, it was fine. Many TV stations to choose from. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the PURO Hotel in the centre of Wroclaw in August. The hotel is perfectly situated close to the river, we walked everywhere from the hotel, no buses, no trains, no taxis however we did get a water taxi to the Zoo and Aquarium which is a full day out and well worth a visit.
We were a little disappointed with a couple of the breakfast staff at the hotel, they were not at all friendly towards us and only spoke to ask our room number and they were very abrupt. The girls who didn't work every day at breakfast however, were very nice to us.
The hotel is very modern, clean and contemporary. The only gripes we had with the room were that the bed was extremely uncomfortable, it was very spongy and soft and the clear glass all around the bathroom isn't ideal.
On the whole it is a lovely hotel but personally we wouldn't stay again only because of the uncomfortable beds which is a shame as we really did enjoy our stay.
Please don't let my review put you off staying at the PURO, it is well worth a visit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Booked a srprs.me trip so had no idea that this would of been are hotel but what a fantastic choice it was! The staff were very helpful with our check in, the hotel is very modern looking but very clean. The rooms looked fantastic and you’re able to change the mood lights from a tablet. We often had a drink in the hotel bar due to the fact it was so cheap, and after ordering the same drinks twice we never had to say our orders again. Overall great short trip and would not hesitate to book again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

With exception of some kind of wedding party on the patio late evening/night (how is this possible in such hotel...) fine! Very good location, rather clean, not so good sound protection from the couple making love next door. But if you ask me - yes, nice place!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple