Corner Hostel
Europeum Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$71
US$88
  • Restaurant
All reviewsown bathroomtrain stationgreat locationmain squarecitylockers
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

The location was perfection. The twin room with ensuite bathroom amazing. So clean, you could eat off the floor. Best and biggest towels I've every been given by a hostel. The kitchen, impressive and the lounge area, cool man. The price, a steal but you didn't hear it from me. Most importantly, my dog Nefertiny was welcome.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Erica K
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Yes, the private room was situated at the front of the hostel, and yes, it was quite noisy, but the place was clean and well located. We loved being just.around the corner from Rynek Square. It was also situated within walking distance of restaurants, stores, two malls, and grocery stores.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Main Street.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This hostel is horrid for noise and bed bugs. I have been travelling for 2 months around Eastern europe and this is the worst place Ive stayed at.

Its on the corner of a very busy road. Unless you like listening to traffic all day and night I would avoid this place.

I booked a room for myself and when trying to sleep there were bugs biting me from the mattress. It was hideous.

Only positive thing is the location

Room Tip: Biggest tip is dont stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank abooking
Reviewed 8 June 2013

The Pros were that it was in a great location, and had a great common room/kitchen which was very spacious!

The Cons were even though we were told there was around 50 people in the hostel we never saw anyone other than our roommates because the hostel was spread out over 3 floor only accessible but the elevator! Although the common room was decked out with tv, games and table football it was always deserted and you never saw anyone cooking in the kitchen! There were only two toilets and two showers on our floor not nearly enough if it was at full capacity! Also one staff member was absolutely delightful the others though I found quite hostile and not really informative about the go to destinations, where to eat etc! Also on the side we got our washing done here which ended up being shrunk!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been into. Perfect location in the very center of the city, clean and spacious rooms and all the facilities good and new, including modern bathrooms and nice common room. Add the nice staff and good security and all this for very reasonable price. When I find myself in Wroclaw next time, I don't have to think twice, where to stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends