“Great stay”

Ranked #12 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Rye, New York
“Great stay”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The Sofitel Wroclaw is a very nice hotel in the center of the city. The rooms are modern, as is the rest of the hotel. The restaurant served a nice dinner, and breakfast was quite good. The area is full of restaurants and is convenient for sightseeing.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank robert j

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Göteborg
Reviewed 29 April 2014

A perfect hotel for both business and/ or pleasure. Nice big rooms. Ecxellent breakfast. Good service and freindly staff. But most of all a perfect location in the center of Wroclaw. The gym is a little bit to smal for my taste but there is possiblity to indoor running and some weights.

Room Tip: Sometimes the temperature can be rather hot and humid. Just let the satff know and they will either...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Annika H
Roseville, California
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was very pleasantly surprised with the kindness and helpfulness of the entire staff. I enjoyed the excellent breakfast. My room and the hotel itself was quiet and clean. I enjoyed the location as it was so close to the market square and many great restaurants that gave way for walking about each evening. I visited Wroclaw from the States for work, but it is definitely place I know my family would love to visit as well.

1 Thank Angela L
Newmarket, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great location for site seeing of this wonderful city. Right in the heart of the old town. Rooms are first class and the staff could not of been more helpful.
Down side, you cannot be in the centre of a city with out some night life around.
I will stay at the Sofitel on my next visit.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is a great choice if you want to be slap bang in the middle of Wroclaw. We have stayed twice while attending family weddings in the city. The service is faultless, rooms spacious and comfortable, and breakfast excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Krakow, Poland
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent Hotel with a 5 star service. I was disappointed by the city or so called city. Lots of Hooligans and drunk people (I guess it was because of a soccer game that night); I stayed most of the time in the hotel which saved the trip, as I could just relax and do nothing. First time I stayed at Sofitel - will try again. Once again, the hotel staff was very helpful; I asked for couple of additional services and there was no "NO" as an answer.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

2 Thank Rahmi D
Sofitel Wroclaw O, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and reviewing Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to learn that our team has impressed you with the service, open and friendly attitude. Our Ambassadors are our best quality and I am thrilled that you could confirm that with your experience.

I do hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel in the very near future.

Best regards,
Tomasz Kopyczynski
Front of the House Manager
Manila
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My check-in was smooth and the room, breakfast is very nice but more importantly the people from the bell boy, concierge, waiters and everyone at the restaurant, and the reception are very pleasant. This has to be one of the best customer service experience for me. One of the girls by the reception is extremely nice, Joanna Grudrinsua. She checked me in and from the first day upon learning that I will be at our office at Renoma, gave me trivias of the building. On one of my not-so-good days form the office, I left my key card and while I was about to take it from her, she insisted on putting it inside the cute Sofitel envelope as she says, "No, I want to give it to you nicely". On another occasion I asked her to book a flight for Paris from Krakow, she gave me tips on restaurants to go to in Krakow before catching my flight, This girl rocks! These experiences humbles me and keeps reminding me that a great attitude makes a big difference to everything and anything,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Sofitel Wroclaw O, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town. I am absolutely thrilled to read such wonderful comments and that we have exceeded your expectations. As you can imagine this will give me great pleasure and pride to share this with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours sincerely