Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town
US$134
US$81
ScandicHotels.com
1,441 results
All reviewsold towngreat locationthe main squarenespresso machinefree mini barbars and restaurantsbusiness tripfew stepsfive star hotelhotel is excellentcomfortable bedhotel bartown squarejunior suiteper daythe air conditioningcentral location
Reviewed 17 February 2011

superb location, attentive staff, clean spacious room, luxurious beds and an absolute bargain!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
An Accor traveller
Poznan
Reviewed 14 February 2011

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2010

We had a top room with free mini bar ,, it was stocked daily :)). Walking distance to old town where a meal for two with drinks is about £16
Stayed there twice now while the wife had plastic surgery
Safe cheep and clean

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2010

Apart from comfortable bed and central location there is nothing to write home about this hotel. But there is something to write about the management of SOFITEL.
I purchased 2 night accommodation at this hotel on the SOFITEL website prepaying full amount as requested when booking - which is pretty standard procedure. Therefore I was amazed being asked by the receptionist to present my credit card in purpose of making payment for my stay when checking out.
The aloof receptionist remained unconvinced of me having paid for the room and still insisted on getting my creditcard even though I did show her a copy of my reservation where it clearly read "Prepaid", "no refund" and "Your payment authorization has been confirmed and is considered definite". I was told by her that the hotel has problems with getting money for on-line transactions and therefore she wanted my card. All these in a very unfriendly way that I requested to talk to the Front Desk Manager who supported her version though in more polite way. Conclusion: Do not add to the financial problems of SOFITEL - avoid it!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank MKK-Warsaw
8282828282, Manager at Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2010

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town, we would like to apologise for letting you down on our service promise. The staff member in question has been spoken with and the result is that we are reviewing our training of the team with regards to online offers and payment conditions. Thank you for your comments and feedback, it is essential to receive notice of where we can improve and so we are grateful for you taking the time to let us know.

Yours sincerely,

The Management of the Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town

Reviewed 14 December 2010

Top hotel in a great location, Bar a bit expensive. Staff excellent, rooms good and clean but the best of all is the location.2 mins from main square. I recommend Ragtime cafe (in Square with flower stalls) for good well priced food and live jazz.

BUT DO NOT USE POLAND SHUTTLE.COM for transfer from airport as I was there with 2 elderly relatives and they did not turn up . I telephoned them and they said the driver got caught in traffic which was nonsense POLANDSHUTTLE.COM ARE UNRELIABLE.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family