1,038 results
All reviews shopping centre great location old town same building the main square galeria dominikanska business trip parking garage cathedral island tram station hotel is modern air condition lovely city ostrow tumski long weekend standard room min walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the hotel was very convenient, in the main square, near tram stops, next to Mall with a supermarket, close to attractions and 10 minutes away from the historic center. The room had a kettle, coffee and tea bags and bottled water in the fridge. Breakfast (buffet) was rich and included local dishes. The staff were courteous and helpful. Overall I had a very good stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
MercureWC, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear discoverpaths,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about stay in our hotel. We are very happy to hear such positive opinion, that is great that you enjoyed time which you spent with us in Wroclaw. We hope to see you again in our city, there are many secrets which you can discover.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The location is great but extremely not happy about the service. It was midnight and the wall of my room can’t really keep myself from hearing such a loud music and sounds from the party that this hotel hosting. I called the front desk twice and I could still hear the noise saying that there was a party and it would be finished in 10 minutes.

15 minutes went by and nothing changed. I called the third, fourth and fifth time. They just hung up my calls but decided to pick up my sixth call saying that the hotel is hosting a party for 300 people and really cannot do anything about it.

Seriously! I paid 13 nights to stay in this hotel and the wall of the room can’t even keep noises.

Will not recommend anyone to stay here. In general, I think Mercure is very good brand for hotel but maybe not this branch.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Wunnybloop,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about the stay. We are very sorry to hear about that situation and we would like to apologise you for that inconvenience. In that day, there was an event happening in the hotel which finished about midnight. Because of that situation we located all of the guests on upper floors and far from the conference rooms in case to avoid any possible situation where it can disturb the other guests.

We would like to ask you to contact us directly via email h3374-fo1@accor.com and give us more details about this situation so we can react in the best possible way and talk with you directly.

Again, we would like to apologise you for that situation, we hope we will have an opportunity to positively surprise you in the nearest future.
Best regards,
Wojciech Kawulka - Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Excellent hotel, 10 minutes walk from the old town, restaurants, bars and nightlife. Buffet breakfast with plenty of choice (but no bacon). Staff were friendly and helpful and spoke good English. Rooms were modern, clean and air conditioned. The tram stop is right outside the hotel giving easy access to other areas of the city. We bought a 3 day tram pass which was approximately £5. We would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank merseytripper
MercureWC, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear merseytripper,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about stay in our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time spent in Wroclaw with us. Such positive words about our staff are very motivating, thank you very much for that feedback.
We hope it wasn`t your last time in Wroclaw so we will meet in the future during your next stays! :)

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights to attend friends wedding. The hotel is perfectly adequate and does exactly what it says on the tin.

Where it did excel was in the help we were given by the staff at the front desk, in particular, Radek, who went way beyond what was expected and helped make my best man’s speech happen!

So overall a fantastic experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
MercureWC, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Picklatus,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about stay in our hotel. We are very happy to hear so many positive thoughts from you. We always try to do our best in order to give our guests the best possible experience.
I will personally make sure that Radek will hear your words, all of us are impressed about the work he had done.
That is great that you enjoyed your time in Wroclaw, we hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I was today at reception needed help due to forgot phone. I have asked hotel staff if they could order me a taxi. I was never before treated so badly, almost i was told to ‘get lost’. It is sad especially as i’m still silver class member of accord hotels. It seems that it is time to change hotels as i will never used anyone from this branch.
Kasia

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Katarzyna O
MercureWC, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Wroclaw Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Katarzyna O,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion.
We are very sorry to hear about that situation. We always try to do everything we can to give our guests the best possible experience.
We would like to ask you to share with us some more information about this situation with email h3374-fo1@accor.com
Again, we would like to apologise and we hope you will give us chance to positively surprise you in the future.
Best regards,