All reviews a business class room great hotel club carlson concierge member great bathroom and shower national museum morning buffet city exploration old town kingsize bed business hotel conference facilities hotel offer wonderful stay cold cuts nice bed interesting city
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights last week (whilst the Polish national football team were also guests). I can only hope they were not offered the same buffet as I was. It consisted of a choice between some un-named, tasteless, tepid soup; lukewarm lumps of chicken in a watery sauce; warmish tasteless strips of pork; boiled potatoes or potato dumplings - not a single vegetable in sight. Sweet was a choice between a very average fruit salad or a tiny piece of some un-named and unidentifiable cheesecake. Tables were wiped with less than clean cloths by staff who merely swept any food crumbs or spillages straight onto the floor where they immediately became hazards for guests to endeavour to avoid. This was such a disappointment as the rooms really are excellent and the location superb. However, its claim to be a 5 star hotel must surely be a joke - and one that isn't even funny and definitely should not be repeated.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Maciej_Glownia_GM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel - Wroclaw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review about our hotel.
We sincerely apologize for you experience with a dinner buffet. We completely understand your disappointment.
We have taken all your concerns and passed it to the staff responsible and promise to keep on delivering the best service in all areas.
Please take into consideration that beside this experience in the restaurant the rest of service was on the proper level.
Hope you will give us another opportunity to meet all expectations and receive positive feedback.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A good modern hotel just 10 minutes walk from the beautiful town centre. My single room was spacious with a double bed and was well appointed, clean and comfortable. The restaurant buffet breakfast was extensive and offered all I could want. I would happily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and your feedback.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed stay with us.
Hope to see you in the nearest future and meet all your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here Sept 7th for 2 nights and wasn't impressed. Buffet dinner was poor, little to select from and once food ran out resupply was very slow - 20 mins waiting for veg to be refilled by which time food had gone cold. Complained to manager who just shrugged and said that they were busy serving a private function in an adjacent room. Very bad attitude. Won't bother with Radisson

Room Tip: Ask for river view room if available
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We are very apologetic about your unpleasant experience during the dinner.
We have spoken to the managers and passed your feedback and promise to keep on delivering the best service in all areas.
Please take into consideration that beside this experience in the restaurant the rest of service was enjoyable and on the proper level.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved this hotel great location fabulous rooms really comfortable but what let it down for us was the first evening meal very basic no labels to say what the food was and if you were vegan or vegetarian yo would struggle. In addition, disregard for basic food hygiene. We went down for breakfast and saw a lot of food on the floor eg. scrambled egg as we ate our breakfast we noted the tables when cleared by the staff they used a what appeared to us a dirty cloth to wipe the tables and any food left on the table went either onto the chairs or to the floor. A quick risk assessment indicated to us that could have caused someone to slip and injure themselves. On our last day there we went down for breakfast early there were no bowls or teapots we had to ask for them. When asking for lager spoons rather than teaspoons I was told we don't have those but we had used them previously the staff member was quite rude to me. When the teapots arrived there were no lids we wont stay here again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your stay with us and your feedback. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences encountered in the restaurant. All your remarks were passed to responsible persons.
We hope you can give us another chance to deliver the best service and meet all your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visit Wroclaw 4 times a year and generally stay in another well known hotel in the city (Sofitel)but this time our hotel was fully booked so we thought we would try the Radisson Blu as it was about the same price point... with regards to the standard of the hotel it is a clean and smart hotel with the reception staff being more than pleasant.

We had booked breakfast as normal and this is where it started going wrong, I had to try and find the host to give our room number and hopefully shown to a table but the later didn’t happen but as there were on 2 tables occupied we made our own decision.

Firstly there were tables full of peoples left breakfast and no cups at the counter for tea or coffee

The standard of breakfast was no where near the standard of the Sofitel and the two members of staff that we did eventually find, both of which did not understand a single word of English and for an international hotel I find this hard to believe so I had to get my Polish wife to communicate to them.

I was walking around the breakfast room and found a mini menu on the table containing a list for omelette and scrambled eggs which I presume should be offered to guests......

I ordered an omelette which took about 15 minutes and I thought this doesn’t taste correct it was very dry and I turned it over and it was black (burnt ) photo attached, I noticed another guest had left hers too.

I couldn’t find any staff so took my burnt offering to reception and was met by some women who did not introduce herself and all she would say was ohh sorry...NOT GOOD ENOUGH when you pay nearly £20 each

Ps hotel I’m still staying here at your hotel until Monday 17th so some sort of an apology would be nice room 505

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Maciej_Glownia_GM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel - Wroclaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

First of all thank you very much for you stay with us. I am very sorry for the issue happened during your stay.
Hope you will give us another chance to deliver the best service next time.
As we have discussed during check out time if you come back I will take care of your stay personally.