Qubus Hotel Wroclaw
US$83
US$77
US$130
US$121
Ibis Wroclaw Centrum(Wroclaw)(Great Value!)
Art Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$111
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmary magdaleneswimming poolgreat locationthe main squareold townnice hotelwithin easy walking distancechristmas marketsmall gymcentral locationstandard roomgood sizeclean roomsjunior suitecoffee machinefew minutes walkyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013

My family and I have stayed here on two occasions. Great business class hotel that accommodated our large family trip that included multiple rooms and small children. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area. Location is great. One block from the Stary Rynek (Old Square).

Room Tip: Suites are great for families. Ask for the suite on the corners of the hotel. They are huge!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The location is outstanding with just a short walk to the Market Square. The staff was exceptionally helpful & friendly. Our room, & especially the bed, was very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was amazing, with a huge selection, attentive staff & excellent coffee. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, with the rooms being wired for internet. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2013

It was really nice experience, the hotel is in the very heart of the city surrounded with such beautiful buildings. The hotel itself is not so much nice outside, but it is nicely furnished, the personal is very friendly and food is very delicious, you have really wide choice for breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The hotel is located in the center of Wroclaw. It’s clean, good beds en very friendly personal.
There are many good restaurants in the center so I wouldn’t advice to eat in the hotel. I’ve done it once and was a bit disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I found the Qubus Wroclaw generally very pleasant - I had a spacious room on a higher floor which was cool and well-ventilated with the door to the wrap-around balcony open; the aircon was not icy cold but was adequate. The area is really convenient - on the edges of the Old Town but just a few minutes walk to the central square with a really good supermarket about a block away and close to several tram lines. The immediate vicinity was a bit noisy at night - there was a cafe very close by playing loud music, but it stopped around midnight.

The one outstanding disappointment for me was the quality of the internet access. I booked the room via hotels.com, which stated that the hotel has both wired internet and wifi available in all rooms at no cost to the guest. When I checked in, the receptionist told me that the internet connection was via cable, gave me a code to log in, and described how to plug the cable in to my laptop. However, when I went to connect in the room, there was no cable and in fact no port. I found the wireless network and connected to that, but it was literally the slowest "high speed" connection I have ever seen. The status showed a possible connection speed of 11 mbps, but over the course of three days, I was never able to get an actual speed over 1 mbps. The connection also kept dropping.

I went down to the front desk and found a different receptionist and inquired about the possibility of a wired connection. She said the hotel does not have wired internet at all, and that all rooms have wifi. (This is consistent with the hotel's own site, but not with the described amenities on their hotels.com listing.) When I reported the issues with speed and connectivity, she gave me a new log-in code. It didn't help. I ended up using the data connection from my tethered mobile phone for the duration of my stay.

Long story short - still a nice place for a purely leisure visit, but if you'll need to do anything on line, bring your own connection or stay elsewhere. Give that the hotel describes itself as a business class hotel, the lack of a usable internet connection seems like a significant drawback - though not one every traveller will care about or even notice.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
QubusHotel, Anna Kania, Deputy GM at Qubus Hotel Wroclaw, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay in Qubus Hotel Wrocław. I am pleased to read that you are found our room comfortable and location convenient.
I am very sorry that you are not fully satisfy. Your information about problem with internet access is very important for us. We aim to be great hosts to both: corporate and leisure Guests due to your opinion we can eliminate this kind of problems and offer our Guests the best service in each way. We assure that we offer fast internet connection (we have to kinds of rooms with wired internet and wi-fi) so I am very sorry for that inconvenience and misinformation in reception desk. We are working with reception team to avoid this kind of problem in the future. We encourage to check our service one more time.

We are hoping to see you again soon in your business our leisure trip.