I have been to Wroclaw numerous times and I can officially testify here that one cannot find a better located hotel in this city. Everything is nearby - the main square, tourist attractions, the river etc. It is nice and modern but according to me - it lacks any sort of WOW factor. It is just nice. It does not feel like a four star hotel, more like a decent three star one.
- the location
- great breakfast (v. good selection)
- helpful staff
- small but cosy swimming pool and a sauna - what a find!
- dust in my bedroom (!)
- really old-looking bathroom (We were a bit disappointed with the standard of the room,
even though we had one standart and one deluxe one)
- extra price we had to pay for the parking space
- a bit confused staff - two couples got twin rooms even though we ordered doubles, had to sort everything out etc etc, There were a few minor issues and mistakes like that.
- tiny lobby which looks like a lobby for a two-star hotel but hey, you are not staying in the lobby:)
- the rooms. As I said, they were decent and OK but nothing special. If you are looking for a charming and romantic getaway, you can find a few better hotels in that area for the same price or cheaper!More