“Huge cirkle painting extended with decoration”

Panorama of Raclawice Battle
Ranked #7 of 158 things to do in Wroclaw
More attraction details
Owner description: A 400ft x 50ft painting that commemorates the Battle of Raclawice in 1794.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The painting is well done, but it is not the painter talent what is important here. It is a national treasure of our soles - painted at times of crisis. The splendid size and the great idear to make it roud makes you feel you where at the middle of battel field.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,376)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is one of Wroclaw's most visited attractions and it is easy to see why. It centres around one painting, which is approx 3 metres high and 120 metres long and housed in a round viewing gallery. The visit lasts for half an hour, during which time the battle of Raclawice is explain in some detail. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

A good value visit in Central Wroclaw for all the family (from about seven years and up). Incredible painting presented as if inside a cylinder. Commentary in Polish but English headset available. One of my best ever visits. Don't miss it.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I certainly wouldn't consider myself an arty person (but I do like a bit of history) so I was surprised by how much I enjoyed seeing this panoramic painting. It's a fairly short activity, taking just 30mins to explore. You listen to a commentary of the painting to help you understand what it is and the history behind it. Actually very interesting! Viewings are every 30 mins during the day.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I wasnt as blow away as I thought I would be. The panorama was nice, well done, and historically and artistically interesting, but after a while of standing and listening to the recorded explanation I felt a bit bored.