Campanile Hotel - Old Town
Zaulek(Wroclaw)
Hotel Duet(Wroclaw)
Patio Hotel(Wroclaw)
View Hotel
All reviewsbus station and train stationold townconstruction workcity centrespoke englishshort breakbooked this hotelwithin walking distancedouble roomminute walkpolishbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed for five nights in this hotel and were very happy with our stay. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was very nice. There were tram and bus stops just outside and the Rynek was about a 20 minute walk away. The only criticism was the cleaning of the room was not very good, the shower gel ran out and we left the empty one for replacing, which wasn't done but the reception staff brought us a new one straight away and they were very helpful and friendly. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amazonlady1
Teresa K, Manager at Campanile Hotel - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank You for sharing with us Your vision of our hotel. Your feedback as a Guest enables us to enhance our customer service every day. It is good to hear You had a nice time staying with us and the help of our staff was effective. Looking forward to welcome You again in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

this was not a fancy hotel but it was a friendly one. the room was clean and provided with coffee/tea. a good night sleep was all i need and it delivered.

also I had a great conversation with the receptionist, a girl with good education and aspiring to see the outside world. i wish her good luck!

Room Tip: this was a chain hotel - i guess this chain was popular in east europe.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Good afternoon,
I would like to thank You for the feedback concerning Your stay. We try our best to make every Guest feel comfortable during the stay in our hotel. Thank You for Your time and hoping to welcome You again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Was there for 5 nights.
Everething I need was in the hotel room: a comfortable bed, a shower, a silence in the night, a very good breakfast as well as everyday room cleaning.
The hotel's restraurant unfortunately not so popular (most probably because of the location) but that one time I were there for a lunch I were positively surprised by the size and taste of the dish.
In my opinion the localisation of the hotel is not so good because of the fastest path to old town that goes through some very unpleasant environment. I hope in the nearest future it will change but right now I preferred to around doubling the distance.
Close to the hotel is the McDonalds and a petrol station. You can use a tram right near the hotel to go somewhere in the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Pawel H
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was here for a week with my girlfriend, for visit Wroclaw ( very wonderful city) and i can tell that price is good, service also and staff very kind !!! Is also near at bus and tram stop that you can come at city center in few time.
I recommend it !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Only ended up here after using booking.com & booking the Europejski Wrocław Centrum. Unfortunately there was a leak on 1 off the floors so they moved me here. Receptionist was a nice man ordered the taxi which they paid for.

Decent hotel- Location is handy I walked into town & it is safe enough around there. Hotel is basic but for 571 PLN £115 for 3 nights you cannot really complain.
Ok nothing fancy but I just wanted somewhere to put my head down so it ticks that box.
Close to the road so drink or tire yourself out. Roasting in the hotel & I ended up flicking the power switch as the air con was bs.

Room Tip: Ask for as far away from the road as possible it is a near a busy intersection.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo