All reviews train travel close to the train station old town room was comfortable and clean good size flat screen tv small things the main square town centre minute walk would stay here again tea and coffee making facilities double bed dwarf
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The hotel is very clean, located only 2 minutes walking from the main train station and quite close to the city center. Staff is also friendly. However, the room was very noisy (but once you close the windows, it is not true anymore ;-) ) - the traffic in Wroclaw is obviously quite heavy till late in the night (or should I say morning?)

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Fine enough rooms, great 12' high ceilings. But I booked a double room and got two twins. Whatever, mistakes happen. But our room was too hot, and the A.C. didn't seem to work. Then I realized the vents were completely closed. Why would the A.C vents be closedI had to place a dresser on top of a chair to get high enough to pry the vents open. Even then, with the A.C. turned to frigid, all I got was lukewarm air. I shouldn't have to keep my room door open to get cool air in from the hallway

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a stag do with friends. Rooms modern and very clean. Great first impression in foyer, friendly staff and helpful. About 15 minutes easy walk from the town centre. Only 2 things could be improved in my mind. Some traffic noise but not enough to keep me awake and some of my party who made it to breakfast said there wasn't a lot of choice. I didn't notice any untoward noise from other guests as the area is very popular with stag parties. A great place to stay and great value. Well done!

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stayed for two nights. Room was a great size, stayed in a suite and it was made up of living room, bedroom and bathroom, it also had its own balcony which was nice for sitting out in the early evening sun and watching the city go by.

Great location very close to the station and plenty of Restaurants and shops. Breakfast very good, however reception area and the restaurant was under redevelopment while we were staying which we were not made aware of, which was the only disappointment.

Room tip: Pay a little extra and get the suite
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2013

If you like new and modern hotel that is not the place for you- it is neither.
But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the service.
The staff was more than helpful; breakfast was excellent- a lot to choose from; perfect location-very close to the railway station (reached o foot) and close to the city centre.

The room was comfortable and clean, comfortable bed;

I would not hesitate to choose the hotel again; there was absolutely nothing to complain about.

Room tip: Can't help; I got a very good room.
Date of stay: September 2012