HP Park Plaza Hotel
Hotels.com
US$81
Mercure
  • Restaurant
Boutique Hotel's Wroclaw(Wroclaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Granary - La Suite Hotel(Wroclaw)
US$127
US$153
US$149
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsoverlooking the rivernice hotelold townrooms were spotlessvery nice stayostrow tumskiprivate parkingten minute walkrecommend this hotelclose to the city centercathedral islandexcellent locationbusiness hotelthe main squarewould stay againbreakfast was includedstar hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Very good deal for a Western business traveller. Good price/quality deal. Except when it's time for congress or big events. The city is not yet prepared for this kind of happenings and this hotel is one of those taking advantage of the situation with sky-high prices. Out of season, it's possibly one of the best places. A nice walk to the city center and very qualified personnel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Really disliked my stay here. I travel a lot for work and this was my worst hotel experience for a long time. To start, staff at check in were incredibly unfriendly, almost to the point of rudeness. I asked if they had a electrical adaptor (I forgot mine in the last hotel) and the answer was a flat 'no', with further annoyance when I asked advice where to buy one close by.

Wifi signal is week, beds are lumpy and pillows flat. The shower is powerful but the shower screen doesn't connect to the tub so the floor completely flooded. No special amenities at all.

Buffet breakfast is included but again, staff are unfriendly and never smile. Uncomfortable environment. I asked one of them if taxis were outside the hotel and she said yes, turns out I had to call on from the front desk and wait 20 minutes - I almost missed my flight.

Sigh. Pay the extra 10 EUR and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I was there already several times, for business purposes. Hotel is nice, well situated close to the river. To the Old town "Rynek" olso close. Better of course is the view to the river than to the street. Hotel is clean, service OK, in my opinion 4* is the right rating. Only sometimes (mainly during summer) crowded during breakfast (due to travellers-pensioners from DE, NL). But the breakfast itself ok, enough food to take, several types. Room OK, but bed in my opinion too soft.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2011

This is a really nice hotel, but seemed more suitable for business travelers. The deposit was held on our card for longer then we expected and we had to really force them to take cash. The breakfast is overpriced for Poland, in town you would get much more for that price. We did not use much of amenities, were out in the town most of the time, but our stay was made comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I spent one night at this hotel. It' well situated by Odra river bank. Close to Wroclaw city center

• Stayed: July 2011