“Central & Comfortable”
Review of Europeum Hotel

Europeum Hotel
Ranked #5 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed at the Europeum recently on business. Centrally located close to the old Market Square. Easy access to public transport & local facilities. The restaurant was quiet during my visit but the food was always good & the staff helpful. Rooms are comfortable, I thought the walk in shower was especially good!

Breakfast could have been better, we Brits abroad still like our bacon! Parking has to be the tightest underground I have ever visited, but it is secure & wasn't too busy on my visit. Will be happy to stay here again & recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Karol S, Public Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about our rooms, shower, restaurant and customer service.

As for the parking, unfortunatelly it cannot be changed due to the building construction, but I am sure you managed to go in and out quite well.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The best thing with a Boutique Hotel is when you find one that stands out on the personal service level. All the staff at the Europeum were super friendly and I really enjoyed my stay there. Even at their restaurant, a good meal was well supplemented when I could see the Hotel's owner personally introducing himself to guests at lunchtime, creating a real sense of familiar atmosphere. As a business traveller to Wroclaw, this is a place I will remain a regular visitor of.

Room Tip: The back courtyard room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about the customer service and the restaurant. I am more than happy to pass your opinion to the Hotel's owner. I am sure that he will be very pleased to hear it.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

the Hotel is very modern the rooms are very clean with a modern bathroom and good shower, there hotel has wifi, however in my room i could not connect as it was the top floor at the end of the corridor.
the position of the hotel is good with an easy few minutes walk to a square with plenty of restaurants and bars,
the staff are all friendly and helpful,
i was there on business and it is the perfect hotel, for business or pleasure, if you take a taxi from the airport it is about a minute taxi ride, and this costs approx £12.00 which is a bargain, i did not eat in the restaurant so cant comment, but did have breakfast and as far as European breakfasts go it was perfect,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Karol S, Public Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about our rooms and the service we provide.

As for the internet, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties with the connection. We are looking into that matter at the moment.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Just got back from a 4 day mini break in Wroclaw. the hotel was very well priced and located, the rooms were well sized and modern we had free WiFi which I was not expecting, we paid the extra for breakfast which was well worth the €6 pppd. my only complaint would be no tea/coffee making facilities, also the windows dont open, I hate using an ac but we had to have it on as the room as warm, mind you with the amount of mosquitoes it might have been a blessing.
I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Good all round value hotel..

Room Tip: the lift is VERY slow.. so opt for a lower floor..
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Karol S, Public Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about our rooms and the additional services we provide.

As for the windows, they are closed for various reasons; from the noise and the dust that is coming from the street to the mosquitoes mentioned by yourself. I hope it will not prevent you from staying with us again.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very good located hotel. Helpful hotellservice. Unfortunately quality is good, but price is too high for this kind of quality. "Boring" breakfast. Noisy room from the street side. You can't open the windows - only airconditioning.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Karol S, Public Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about the service we provide.

I would like to thank you for bringing the problems you experienced to my attention, constructive feedback from our guests is invaluable to us in our constant efforts to assess and improve the services we provide. With regards to windows. They are closed because of the noise that is coming from the street and the air pollution. Windows are sound proof and the air condition is there to provide the fresh air.

We hope you will stay with us again and we look forward to welcome you in the future!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very good location- 5 minutes from the Main Square. Rooms and bathrooms are well sized and clean. Unfortunatelly no hair dryers in bathrooms, no shampoos and conditioners. We didn't like hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure to read your positive feedback about our rooms and their cleanliness.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Excellent location, handy for local transport and just across the road from the Old Town, you are in the main square in about 5 minutes. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the restaurant/bar is excellent as well as giving a 15% discount on meals to guests. Rooms and bathroom are as good, love having a walk-in shower. Will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Karol S, Public Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It was a huge pleasure to read your positive feedback about our location, the staff and the restaurant service. We pay a lot of attention to our guests in order to ensure their stay is relaxing and memorable.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and we look forward to welcome you again!