“Decent business hotel”
Review of Europeum Hotel

Europeum Hotel
Ranked #7 of 74 Hotels in Wroclaw
Reviewed 27 March 2010

Europeum is a decent hotel in Wrocław, modern and clean. I stayed in room 49, overlooking the courtyard and some older buildings at the back of the hotel. Room was quiet, though I had to have aircon on at all times as windows don't open. Beds were comfortable - I did sleep very well.

I was given a double room with a double bed made out of two beds pushed together. That was great for me, but I think if I was traveling with my wife I would not like this type of arrangement.

Breakfast selection was very limited, but the food was ok. This may be due to breakfast being served in one of the meeting rooms converted into small dining room while the hotel restaurant undergoes renovation. I was told at the reception it is due to reopen shortly.

Hotel is located perfectly - city center is within walking distance. Another high point were friendly and helpful receptionists.

Only criticism I have is that at this level and price I expected to find a hairdryer in the bathroom, but there was none. Again, not a problem for me - as I have short hair and it was quite warm when I was in Wroclaw, however if you have longer hair take your own hairdryer.

Also, if you have a larger car it may not fit into the hotel garage. I had managed with my Honda Accord, but anything longer than that would be very hard to get in.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Emin
EuropeumRep, Guest Relations Manager at Europeum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2010

Thank you for visiting Europeum! We are happy to inform all TripAdvisor friends that since March, 2010 we completed renovation works in the hotel restaurant to achieve more inviting interiors, which complement great food served by our Chefs and breakfast is served again as usual in the hotel restaurant. I look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel.
Kind regards,
Marta/Europeum hotel

Reviewed 18 March 2010

Perfect location -5 minutes from the old town. Room was bright and clean with large walk-in shower. It is also a great value for money - we paid 70 euro for a dbl room with breakfast plus we didn`t have to use a public bus for sightseeing because everything we planned to see was in a walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2009

the hotel is located on a busy street about 3 minutes from the main plaza. The rooms were spacious and modern and the price was unbeatable.

The hotel caters to some business conventions and to me the staff was very gracious. I would definitely recommend it .

Wroclaw is beautiful and there is lots to see. An underrated city.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank lacuadra
Reviewed 5 September 2009

This is the first time we haved stayed in this hotel and we have no complaints at all. The hotels location couldn't be better since its located really close to Rynek(one of the biggest squares in the city, in which you can find everything from culture to food and shopping). The doublebedded room that we stayed in was very spacious and equipped with new highquality furnitures and air-condition. The beds were very comfortable by the way! The bathroom was very clean and spacious with big mirrors and towels for your usage. The lobby and the restaurant was very cozy and the hotel personal was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was served every morning and we have no complaints there either. And as a finish we would like to say that the manager of the hotel was a very kind and good-hearted man and his responsibility was portrayed by the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank XERXES09
Reviewed 30 August 2009

This was close to the square so convenient. Room was the smallest I had on my trip a bit claustraphobic. Breakfast ok not exceptional. Reception staff a bit odd, sometimes I felt I might as well be speaking Chinese to them. A little unresponsive . Note no internet except wifi but found internet cafe on other side of the street

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank cactus52
Reviewed 12 August 2009

I visited the hotel for the second time. As I have found out, it has a new owner and it really shows. The hotel has changed dramatically. My room looked exactly the same as on their web site photo galery. They also have sauna and fitness room included in the price. I recommend this hotel mainly due to its price, location and amenities.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Derek79
Reviewed 26 July 2009

This is a nice, business class hotel in an excellent location. It is about 15 minutes walk to the RR station and less than 5 minutes from the main square. It has AC, so that fact it is on a busy street doesn't matter. Breakfast was nice too.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple