“excellent”

Ranked #66 of 741 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$4 - US$21
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Through cooking, you share what's best. Allow our cooks in the Art Restaurant and Café to take you on a culinary journey, seducing your senses with the author flavours and local specialities. Invite your friends here, enjoy! Take delight in our rich breakfasts, light lunches and elegant dinners - perfect for families, friends or contracting parties, indeed.
Paris
“excellent”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

delicious!! beautiful interior great service. restaurant uses bio food so the quality is very high and prices very correct

Visited December 2011
1 Thank evon20

• Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice, tasty and really french....”
Reviewed 19 January 2011

First french and so good restaurant in Wroclaw. My favortie snails and scallops in cream. Creme brulee with surly no 1 in Wroclaw. Friendly and professional staff.

• Visited January 2011
Ireland
“Lovely room, terrible food. Try somewhere else.”
Reviewed 2 July 2010

I ate at the Art Hotel restaurant on my last night in Wroclaw as I wanted to go somewhere special and treat my polish friends. The room was really nice and I liked the decor, comfortable seats with an intimate atmosphere. To start I had Zurek soup which was fine though there was not a lot of it, but then I went for an 'Italian' main course which was pancakes with spinach and mushroom. If they had presented me with a dish of this poor quality in Pizza Hut I would have been disappointed but to have it slapped up to you in a 4* hotel was really appalling. It was the work of someone without any feel for food, soggy pancakes with a kilo of soggy spinach ( I did spy one mushroom lurking therein), topped with a gelatinous acrid smelling cheese. (It smelt like the mould that grows on the cheese when you leave it too long). If the chef is happy to turn out this lumpen slop and the waiters could care less that you leave the dish mostly untouched, I would recommend that you avoid this restaurant. You will do a whole lot better for a whole lot less.

1 Thank jackytabacky