“exelent food”

Le Bistrot Parisien
Ranked #119 of 681 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: French, European, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wroclaw, Poland
“exelent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

i was there with my friend we eat frogs.....super good ....and some other food .It was quit nice .
Personel was cold and shy ....I ask for fresh pfefer and she just put if on the the table and go.No serwis ....

• Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Tasty and elaborated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I was here with a friend who knew tje reataurant before and, honestly, I must admit I was a bot scheptical about a bistro in the area. I must also admit I was wrong, the canard was quite elaborate in taste and so was the sauce and potato accompanying the dish. My friend had the fig salad and was just as good. It was unseasonably warm so we sat outside but inside cor was bery welcoming and warm, the service was bery good and friendly. A defonatenalternatevy if you are on the area.

• Visited August 2013
Berlin, Germany
“It used to be very cozy place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I discovered this place several year a go. We just loved it!!! There were great, just great big salads and french pancakes (salty and sweet). You could go there with kids, friends, even take a dog. It was the place with relaxed atmosphere and very good food - true bistro parisien. Some (long time ago - few months) local was shutdown for some time. When it returned, it returned as typical restaurant - most of delicious pancakes disappeared from the menu, the same happened to most of the salads and of course prices were raised. I would still go there if they would keep the menu (despite of the prices), but after it lost all what make this place so special, we don't go there anymore. Maybe it's good for couples, having a date, but I'm not sure.

• Visited September 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
“The yearly visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

Back in Wroclaw again we went as usual to Le Bistrot. It is more expensive than some of the other restaurants - partly because it is difficult to eat french food without wine and wine is relatively expensive in Poland.

However, the service and the food were excellent this time, and we had a very enjoyable evening.

• Visited May 2013
“A jewel in Wroclaw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013 via mobile

We decided to go in after checking the menu displayed outside. We were in for a real treat! The food is spectacular, the owner and staff very friendly and the choice of wine at good prices is suprisingly big. We will definately return there soon