“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had the kebobs and the mousaka, and both were excellent. This is the only restaurant in Wroclaw that I actually thought that the wait staff actually deserved an above the normal tip! Very prompt, helpful and didn't hide from the customers, which it seems most staff do in other restaurants. Low cost and fast.

1  Thank siobahn m

Reviewed 13 July 2013

This place in the Rynek used to be "Ready's," but it is still as awesome as it ever was. Has awesome gyros, fries, service, good service, fair prices. Can't ask for much more than this!

Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

The meal I ordered a giros was awful. The restaurant uses a picture of this dish as an adverisment. The meal dished up to me in no way resembled the meal advertised. No sauce, very different salad just a plate of burned fatty pork with some fries. When I asked for sauce I was met with a negative shrug.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

Had lunch there on Sunday. We ordered the waiters recommendations, the muscles were a special, they were excellent. We also had the 'fruits del mar' this was a seafood platter for two. Everything tasted fresh and smelt fresh, plenty of king prawns, more muscles, fillets of salmon & zander, rice and calamari.
Others with us had the lamb cutlets and a pork dish, both were highly enjoyed.

Our waiter was great, friendly, helpful, advised us of some of Wroclaw's lesser know highlights.
He'd worked in the UK and was delighted to help with anything.

We had a great meal, and were very happy to pay a very fair price.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Average food, in most cases has nothing to do with Greek cuisine. Their moussaka is very salty and terribly greasy (inedible for me), deep fried squid rings are chewy just like any other frozen calamari - really not good. The only thing that is quite ok is chicken grilled on skewers and my husband claims he likes their fish soup and chicken wings. The portions are huge and inexpensive so I guess it's a good place for people who like dishes with lots of deep-friend French fries and salty seasoning. For me it's just another average chain restaurant with fast food that pretends to be something "more". I gave 3/5 points because it's cheap, mostly edible, portions are big and it has nice location. Not for gourmets though.

And this place is called "Greco" - without "s".