- building and décor seems be designed in nineties and need renovation.
- location is quiet but uninteresting and requires a car or taxi to get to the center of the city.
- staff asks not to keep precious things and they don't claim any responsibility for lost items but you won't find a safe in room.
- choice of non-polish TV channels is very limited.
- wi-fi signal was too weak to use it in my room
But on the other hand:
+ rooms are clean and spacious
+ good choice of breakfast buffet
+ two swimming pools including one indoor
+ staff is nice and helpful
+ there is very small park with places for grill
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ambasador Hotel Chojny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.