US$87
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$63
  • Restaurant
Ibis Lodz Centrum(Lodz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$91
  • Pool
US$76
US$74
Cinema Residence Hotel(Lodz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$67
US$63
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Odd industrial-type location but only 15 mins from the airport, and a nice clean hotel, friendly staff, AND they have smoking rooms! The restaurant was OK.... food is quite interesting, And you can get a gin and tonic in the restaurant, but not with a slice of lemon in it....
Rooms are quite comfy and clean and have most of the things you might be looking for, BUT no English language channels at all on the TV?? Good feature is a separate toilet and shower room.
Beware ordering a taxi, they will charge you for the journey out to the hotel, as well as whever you want to go to from the hotel. I think this can be negotiated away in advance, but clearly not when you're already late for your flight... hmmm
Overall ... maybe I wouldn't go there again as I do like to follow world news in English, and I do like to

Room Tip: You can get a smoking room!!!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I was in this hotel for the first time. I came for a business trip, as usual. This hotel is conveniently located for me, i.e. not far from my destination. It is to be admitted though that it is relatively far from the center and that its immediate neighbourhood does not look too good - although it is likely to change. On the opposite side of the street there are old houses urgently needing renovation. On the left had side of the hotel grounds there is a huge empty field - I bet a new investment is going to be started there soon. Next to it, there is a brand new appartment house.
The hotel is not far away from a large street that is at the same time a part of E75 route. While it is convenient, be aware that this causes some noise too. If you have a very light sleep, consider it. The hotel itself is very calm and the level of this noise is not high at all, but when falling asleep I could hear distant sounds of cars and trucks passing by.
There is a decent parking, it seems it has enough space vs. the number of rooms. It is a bit more busy in the mornings when people living in Lodz might come to attend conferences/meetings held in the hotel. The parking is paid (25 PLN per day).
There is an entrance with a ramp for wheelchairs (also convenient if you have heavy luggage), however I am not sure if the hotel is fully adapted for guests in wheelchairs: for example the reception counter is very high - a bit too high for me (I am short, 156 cm) standing, so a person in a wheelchair will not be able to use it.
All the hotel looks new: it is clean, furniture and equipment do not look used up.
The restaurant is more than OK. I dined there, they met my special needs, there is a good selections of meals and the prices are not exaggerated. Breakfast buffet was better than usual in 3* hotels. A lot of sophisticated cold foods (I am afraid my vocabulary is too limited to list them, no matter in English or in Polish), and of hot foods too. For example cold or hot pies. Or pancakes with apple mousse. A selection of desserts. Perhaps it would only be better if they started their breakfasts earlier - currently it is 7 am, although I was told that if I came 6:45, most things will already be available.
The building has a lift. Central heating is regulated on the central level, I was told that it switches on when the temperature lowers below a certain value. Later on they admitted the heating might be weaker during the day when less guests are there - this may be the case: I arrived 3 pm the first day and it was a bit too cold for me. The subsequent day I was there 8 pm and it was warm all the evening, night and morning, no problem.
I had an appartment (the smaller one, without kitchenette). Very nice. Spacious bathroom with a bathtube and a separate shower cabin; very warm. Nice sleeping room and a larger living room with TV, sofa, armchair, low table, as well as a desk with a comfortable chair. There was a lamp at the desk, although it was a hanging lamp situated on the right hand side. When using a computer it was OK but if someone wanted to write manually it could be a problem (light should be on the left). A selection of cookies awaits the guests, there are 2 bottles of free mineral water every day, a kettle, some tea, coffee, and sugar. The appartment is also equipped in a wardrobe.
Windows are a bit atypical, they are situated higher than usual - this does not bother though, they give enough light.
WiFi did not work in my room. I have reported it in the reception, it was not fixed though. Perhaps this is because the appartment is situated right at the end of the corridor. I did not follow up because I had my own Internet. I could catch the wifi without any problem in the restaurant. In the room it would probably also be OK with a cable - there is a cable connection too.
The hotel rooms open in an awkward way. They work with a card but you have to know how to keep the card (at an angle) or you will get angry as I did :-). After I learnt the way from the receptionist, I had no more problems.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Great hotel in the workin week, but in the week end all servives are closed, no restaurant, no international breakfast, i had to go out and the outside is not the best quartie where to be. By the way in the week in excellent

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 March 2011

A typical 3-star hotel, nice and clean in the rooms so comfortable compared to the class. Very good breakfast and lots. Neighbours average hotel but the price acceptable (as compared with the prices of other hotels in Lodz). Super location, close to the route of one. You can really relax - modern decor, a cozy, neutral colors, lighting - invite guests to relax after a busy day. I recommend the hotel with a clear conscience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank GrzegorzRumia
Reviewed 6 October 2010

Even knowing that location of that hotel is not a strong advantage in generall you can expect nice room with free internet and helpfull staff. If you want to go to city center you need 15 minutes car ride, however hotel is located close to the airport so in 10 minutes you will be there. Depends on the current price is worth to take it into consideration.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business