Hotel Wloski
US$123
US$83
US$71
  • Pool
Ibis Poznan Old Town(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$47
NH Poznan(Poznan)
US$75
US$70
  • Restaurant
HP Park Hotel - Poznan(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Brovaria(Poznan)
US$58
US$87
US$78
  • Breakfast included
PURO Poznan Stare Miasto(Poznan)
US$79
US$68
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsample choicegreat hotelold towncity centrescrambled eggsbed was comfortablewithin walking distancegood sizeexcellent breakfaststary browarbusiness hoteltaxiteegermanyfridgeshampooreceptionist
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This hotel is well situated, 10 min walk from Poznan old town square. The rooms that give to the road are a bit noisy, but at night is fine since traffic is very slow. Breakfast is really good and very diversified offering many options. Staff is very nice, and always ready to help you. Parking at the back of the building is safe. Overall I recommend to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Not far from the old town main square.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Stayed here for four of five nights of our Euro 2012 trip. Although the prices were a little hefty for game nights, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the hotel. Very clean, great showers, amazing staff, also ate in the restaurant several times the breakfast was very very good. The pasta for dinners on 3 occasions was pretty good too, great staff in here as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to the business traveler.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I usually (almost every fortnight) stay in the Sheraton in Poznan, which is a 5 star hotel, but due to the Euro 2012 Football, it was completely full. I was reluctantly booked into Hotel Włoski. I was really surprised at how sweet it was. I had been upgraded to the superior floor. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The only moan would be that i asked for a double, and i got a twin, but after a small amount of shifting around i moved the beds together, which was fine... infact if that had just done this in the first place (knowing i'd booked a double), then it would have been perfect.
The room even had a little flat screen PC connected to the internet, to use as much as i like. - It is apparently the only room in the hotel that has this at the moment but they are looking to roll it out. There is a PC and printer in reception that you can use anyway, and all the rooms have free wfif.
They give you every type of bathroom condiment you could need. Which was great as i actually forgot my toothbrush!
They seem to make a real effort, including nice little touches like giving you a bottle of water when you check out, which is great if you then have to walk into town.
I didnt get to have dinner there, but the italian menu seemed to look nice. Breakfast buffet was also good - a few random things thrown in, but to be fair i ate the pasta they put out for breakfast so i can't moan! - they have all the usual things too, even pigs in blankets one morning too!!!!
Anyway, given that work pay i'm not going to start choosing this over the Sheraton, but it would probably be the next best thing if that was full again.

Room Tip: I had room 512 - Bursztynowy, which is the only room that currenly has it's own PC.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2012

this is a Very good hotel, with big and cleaned rooms and good breakfast.
Also the position is good 10 minutes by foot from central station and old town

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We recently spent 4 nights at this hotel. We booked a double room and paid appoximately £40 - £45 per night.

The hotel was about a 20 minute taxi journey from the airport costing roughly £10.
It is situated just outside the main shopping area (10 minute walk), and located within great proximity of shops, trams and restaurants.

Staff was very pleasent upon check in, and the room was fantastic. The only criticism I could aim is that the double bed was 2 singles pushed together,, however, I did have my own duvet that I didnt have to share!

The room was very modern with a plasma TV. Bathroom was a very high standard, and came with all accessories such as toothbrushes, tooth paste, cream and even a comb (these where all individually packed and not used beforehand by the way). I thought it was a great touch!
Also in the room, we had both bottled water and coca cola topped up every morning.

The Italian restaurant attached to the hotel is amazing. we ate there on 2 evenings, and I have to say that it really is as good as any Italian that I have been in before.
Breakfast was extra and cost about £6 per person. Plenty of traditional choices, and well maintained. Again.... this was great value.

Overall... staff where very polite and they all spoke English well. They where very helpful. The hotel does have a 'business' theme to it and is probably aimed more at the corporate market, however, I believe that this was an absoloute 'Gem' of a find and we thoroughly enjoyed our trip!

I regularly pay over £100 nper night to stay in a hotel like this in the UK!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple