“Locked Out”
Review of Hostel 58

Hostel 58
Ranked #37 of 125 Speciality Lodging in Poznan
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was booked into this hostel and was told on my booking information that the check in hours were 14.00 til 20.00. I arrived at the entrance to the building at 7.45 on the day I was supposed to book in. I was bone weary having traveled most of the day after an overnight flight on which I had not slept.. I rang the bell constantly for about 5 minutes but no one opened the door. I was left high and dry a woman alone with no alternate accommodation on a city street just as it was getting dark I was not amused. I have written to the management directly and have not received either an apology or an explanation. I would strongly advise anyone booking here.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Poznan hotels
IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA
PURO Poznan Stare Miasto
Sheraton Poznan Hotel
Sheraton Poznan Hotel
#4 of 74 in Poznan

Been to Hostel 58? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostel 58

Address: ul. Glogowska 58, Poznan 60-737, Poland
Region: Poland > Central Poland > Greater Poland Province > Poznan
Ranked #37 of 125 Speciality Lodging in Poznan
Price Range: £27 - £38 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hostel 58 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.