“What's the noise about?”
Review of Manekin

Manekin
Ranked #49 of 1,094 Restaurants in Poznan
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here with my young children quite a few times recently -- as they love it. But for adults I don't recommend it. For reasons I don't understand, the ventilation system is inadequate -- every room I've sat in has been unpleasantly hot. The only comfortable place to sit is on the small patio, but it is small, and people are permitted to smoke. What about the food? It's just OK in my view, but the plus is that it isn't very expensive (on the other hand, it's . If you have kids or like kids' food, give it a try. Otherwise give it a miss.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

The pancake house with endless choice of pancakes, sweet, savoury, vegi... Something for everyone. Personally I could eat there every day. The service took a while to deliver our meal( of 4) but that was due to missing ingredient, the waitress apologised, that they tried to do what they can in surrounding shops but no luck and if we are willing to wait a bit longer they will get it( maple syrup), fair enough, we changed the order and it came very quick. It can happen, defo worth to wait! Fresh and generous portions, recommend to everyone who lives or visits Poznan!!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had a pleasure to taste Manekin food in Torun and Gdansk as well. This in Gdansk was the worst, Torun the best and Poznan also good. Generally menu is the same. In Poznan you can except good service, nice interior. Unfortunately no seats outside.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

The food is very good with a medium prices, however it is a very loud place and often people have to wait 20-60min in a queue for a table.
I would recommend it for a meal with friends or family, but definitely not for a date.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

One of the few places in Poznan where if you leave it - you can honestly say that you are full :) Really tasty pancakes, you can choose between different options - the menu is well diversified. I like Spanish pancake with chorizo. Even though sometimes you have to have in line this place is really big - you will get a table in maximum 20 minutes, I personally never waited longer. Service is nice.
Will be back here in no time, that's for sure. Recommend to everyone!

1  Thank 674ewelinak