“Great hotel”

Sheraton Poznan Hotel
Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Poznan
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

What does it take to make a great hotel? Three things - feed water and house the traveller. It isn't difficult but you would think it was,sometimes.
The Sheraton in Poznan, where I have stayed at least 5 times has everything you need as a jaded and weary traveller. Efficient friendly service from excellent staff. Good food. A very pleasant bar. Quiet rooms that are well equipped and above average in size.
A home from home. Surely that is all a good hotel should be?
Come to Poznan and enjoy your stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Pjk55017
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and hige thanks for an amazing review.
We are delighted to hear so many nice words from you and feel great knowing that we managed to provide you with a memorable stay. Reviews like yours are the best reward hoteliers can receive and a huge motivational factor for all of us.
I hope, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you many times again in future.
Looking forward to seeing you back in Poznan,

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Poznan Hotel

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since 2009 and hotel standards are same as they were 4 years ago. The staff is very helpful, rooms are in great shape. True Sheraton experience. I tried few other hotels in Poznan. Sheraton wins...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jat73
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Jat73
Thank you kindly for being our guest and sharing such a wonderful review. Comments like yours make us really proud and extremely happy, and I will for sure share it with the hotel staff to let them know how our Guests appreciate their efforts to provide best possible experience every day. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at our hotel and in our city many times again in future, and I am looking forward to it.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have stayed in this hotel several times since 2011. It has been impressive that the level of service is always very high, especially from the front staff. The staff exceeds our expectation every time when we ask for something specific, from tips for shopping to extra sets of towels for our kids. We choose their club floor rooms and the services we receive from it is worth the difference in the rates. Their food is great and the room service is normally quick, although only this time the room service came late and food was not warm enough. The bed is divine, the rooms are always perfectly done, and according to my husband, the selection of the movies is great too!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Us221
First of all, let me thank you for being our guest and sharing such a wonderful review with fellow travellers. I am extremely happy to hear that you like our hotel so much and keep returning to us. It is fantastic to hear so many compliments, especially from a Guest who visited us many times and knows us well. I will for sure share your review and all the nice words with hotel associates.
I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you at Sheraton Poznan many times in future again.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed for 2 nights, the hotel is very good with excellent staff and facilities. The in-house bar is good and the menu above par.
The prices are in-line with other hotels in the area and I felt I got good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Chris T,

Thank you so much for your comment on Tripadvisor.com. You brought straight to the point and enjoying your stay and facilities at the Sheraton Poznan Hotel. It is exactly that why our employees appreciate when guests share their own opinion on how the service went. Thank you - as you have expierienced our location just minutes away from the train station or 15 mins by Taxi from the Airport and a 20 mins walk to the Old Market place. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a fine property. Good beds, excellent location on the fringes of town (ten minute drive to the airport, ten minute walk to the town centre), nice breakfast. The staff was courteous and fast to respond to queries. Swimming pool and sauna were small but well appointed.
On the down side: internet comes at the extortionate rate of 80 PLN.
I would return here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Wimbrussel
Thank you for choosing our hotel and rating us on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had a good stay at Sheraton Poznan and would return and recommend the hotel to fellow travellers. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back soon. As you mentioned the paid Internet at our hotel, please let me take this occassion to recommend choosing our Club Floor rooms on your next stay. Sheraton Club provides guests with Internet access and breakfast at no additional charge. Moreover it gives access to the Club Lounge with complimentary snacks and beverages, where you can work, relax, and meet with fellow travellers during your stay.
Looking froward to seeing you in Poznan again,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was yesterday staying in the Sheraton Poznan.

For Poland, this hotel is very good.

The hotel is modern, quite new.

You will have there a international level, with the normal services that you can expect.

But the most important !!, for Poland, the service is there vey good ! the staff is useful and polite !!!

It's so rare in Poland that it must be noted :-)

You can chose this hotel without problem, I think you will not be disappointed.

I need to tell that I am SPG platinum member, from the beginning of this year I already spend 24 nights on SPG hotels, so I can compare :-)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Reviewer
First and foremost, please let me thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience with fellow travellers. It is great to hear such a positive opinion, especially from our SPG Platinum Member who has a chance to travel a lot and compare service quality at many hotels. Thank you very much for being a loyal Starwood Hotels & Resorts guest and for choosing our properties. I hope you are satisfied with the Platinum status benefits and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at our hotel many times again in future.
Looking forward to seeing you again in Poznan.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Just walk across the street and you're in the fair. Very well kept place. Clean and quiet. Good food in the restaurant and bar area. Rooms are very well furnished and spotless. Club level has open club room for coffee,soda, fruit and cookies. Wine, Beer and drinks flow at 6pm. A full bottle of red wine came with my room. Nice touch.

1 mile walk to the old square and numerous places to eat along the way. Mall are is 1 mile and the airport is a 10 minute cab ride.

Room Tip: Mine looked at the fair grounds area. Not sure what the other side offered. From the area, not so su...
1  Thank 358GMan
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear 358GMan
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and rating it on Trip Advisor.
It's great news to hear you liked it here. I hope you had a chance to explore the city a bit as well.
Once again, thanks for all the nice words and great rating.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Poznan and at our hotel again in future.