“Wow”

Sheraton Poznan Hotel
Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Poznan
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This was our first five star experience and it lived up to expectations, beautiful hotel. As soon as we arrived the receptionist was so helpful and check in was quick, then the room, only a classic room but it was big and comfortable, I normally hate hotel beds but the bed was perfect nice and soft, the bathroom was massive and clean, big compliments to the maid, I lost the back to an earring and to my surprise when I got back after the day out it was sitting there on the bedside table, she did a wonderful job, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, also bar is very good, plenty of TVs for watching the World Cup :) thank you so much for a perfect stay :)

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank starry19840
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Starry19840
Thank you for being our guest and writing such a wonderful review. I am extremely glad that you had such a pleasant experience with us and enjoyed your stay so much. It is good to hear that you liked our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds so much. They are Sheraton brand's pride and it's great to know that our guests enjoy them. You will find them in no other hotel brand but they are available for purchase on sheratonstore.com, if you wished to have one at home.
I'm looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you at our hotel on your next visit to Poznan.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This fine hotel will not leave you blue, it will have you over the blue moon. The beds are big n bouncy enough to do the poznan on, Nice bars and reception area, good gym and a decent enought swimming pool. It is close to the train and bus station, take an L line bus from the airport , its only 5 mins walk from the station, plenty of trams and bus. Niice modern city, plenty of gren spaces, lovely square with restaurants and bars. poznan,its ahidden gem!

Room Tip: The hotel appears to have only good rooms, i was in about 4 and they were all of the same gh standar...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Liam
Thank you very much for being our guest and sharing your fantastic review with fellow travellers. I am more than happy to hear that you spent such a nice time in our city and at our hotel and have such a marvellous opinion about Poznan and the Sheraton. Thank you for all the nice words about hotel facilities and useful public transportation tips. Since you liked the city so much, I hope it is not your last visit here and we will have the pleasure of welcoming your back soon. Looking forward to it!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I've stayed here 3 times now, all on business either alone or with a party of approx 14 and all three times I've not been disappointed.
Reception staff are always helpful and not too reserved to have a chat with a lone traveller like most places. They were good with the group of us as well I remember.
Rooms are big, clean and with a great shower.
Breakfast is awesome....the chef makes one of the best omelettes on the planet!
The pub/restaurant attached provides great food and a decent price in a not so formal atmosphere...just what we need after a long day at work, not formal meals.
Overall not a single fault could I find...well done Sheraton Poznan.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Carolyn H,

Thank you so much! Your review on Tripadvisor is so fantastic, what more can we say. We are thrilled to hear, we are serving the best prepared Breakfast Omelets in the whole world. This is why my team and I are getting up in the morning, to serve our customers do their best satisfaction. What a honor to receive such high marks and called “best chain hotel in Poznan”. Please share your experience with lots of other people. We look forward serving you again very soon at the Sheraton Poznan.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed in Sheraton Poznan two nights in June 2014.
It is a nice hotel; good solid Sheraton standard is everywhere – spacious room, well equipped bathroom, breakfast with good variety of food in all categories etc. Professional front desk staff and fast check in/ check out.
It was a business trip and I also booked a small conference room in the hotel. This functioned well, although room itself was nothing special, with heavy and clumsy furniture. The price for 4 persons and 6 hours was 203 EUR, and this is definitely “high end” price category.
I would have been a satisfied guest, if not one irritating detail – I was asked to pay for wifi in the room! 80 Zl/19 EUR per day of use if wifi! Amazing! I was told, that, because I have booked a hotel room through hotels.com, free use of wifi in the room was not included.
I will definitely choose another hotel for my next business trip to Poznan.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Qualityqueen99
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Mrs. Qualityqueen99,

Thank you so much taking the time and reviewing our property. WiFi and Internet access is free of charge in all our Food & Beverage Outlets, Bars and Restaurant venues, in the Lobby level and we offer next to the Reception 4 "All in One Computers". In our guestrooms there are charges starting at 20 pln (4,80 EUR) for 1 MB download speed up to 80 pln (19 EUR) for 24 hours usage. I am really happy to hear that you loved all our other services and pointed out our great Breakfast Buffet and high Sheraton Standard in the hotel.

I am disappointed to hear, that at your next visit to Poznan, you want to stay at another hotel. On our Sheraton Website, we do offer inclusive pricing for room accommodation and Internet or take advantage on the upsell program for accommodation at the Club floor, where Internet, Breakfast and access to the Club Lounge are included. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

A lovely hotel with a warm welcome. We stayed here recently on a three night visit to Poznan and we have left with positive memories.
On arrival we where too early for check in, however the front of desk staff accommodated us without delay. We stayed in a deluxe room and this was quite large with big windows letting in plenty of light. The room was also very clean and everything you would expect.
We visited the bar downstairs each evening this has large screens and as the World Cup is currently on this was brilliant. The only negative was that due to the World Cup the regular menu was off and guests could only choose a Brazilian style buffet. Why not have both on?
The staff in the bar where excellent and they created non alcoholic cocktails for my daughter which went down very well so thank you. Overall we enjoyed the stay as the hotel is not far from the city centre and other attractions. If we where to visit the city again this hotel would be on my short list.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are large and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Reviewer
Thank you very much for being our guest and reviewing the hotel on TripAdvisor.
We really appreciate all the warm words, especially the ones about the positive attitude of the hotel staff. Hope you enjoyed the football games and had a chance to explore the attractions of Poznan a bit. I hope you will return to us on your next stay here.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Sheraton Poznan.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

What does it take to make a great hotel? Three things - feed water and house the traveller. It isn't difficult but you would think it was,sometimes.
The Sheraton in Poznan, where I have stayed at least 5 times has everything you need as a jaded and weary traveller. Efficient friendly service from excellent staff. Good food. A very pleasant bar. Quiet rooms that are well equipped and above average in size.
A home from home. Surely that is all a good hotel should be?
Come to Poznan and enjoy your stay!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Pjk55017
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and hige thanks for an amazing review.
We are delighted to hear so many nice words from you and feel great knowing that we managed to provide you with a memorable stay. Reviews like yours are the best reward hoteliers can receive and a huge motivational factor for all of us.
I hope, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you many times again in future.
Looking forward to seeing you back in Poznan,

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel since 2009 and hotel standards are same as they were 4 years ago. The staff is very helpful, rooms are in great shape. True Sheraton experience. I tried few other hotels in Poznan. Sheraton wins...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jat73
Marcfoe, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Jat73
Thank you kindly for being our guest and sharing such a wonderful review. Comments like yours make us really proud and extremely happy, and I will for sure share it with the hotel staff to let them know how our Guests appreciate their efforts to provide best possible experience every day. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at our hotel and in our city many times again in future, and I am looking forward to it.