“2nd VISIT-STILL GREAT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Poznan
Parkland, Florida
“2nd VISIT-STILL GREAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Warm, helpful welcome--really couldn't do enough for me. Executive room on 9th (top) floor with great views. Spacious, clean room with all accoutrements. Excellent bathroom: big tub, magnifying mirror, walk in shower, well lit. Comfortable bed; quiet for excellent rest. Big desk for work. Breakfast & internet included n/c. Dined in restaurant: excellent food & service.

Room Tip: Highest floor they will give you
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarcinWozniak, Business Development Director at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Jmurrayolympic,

Thank you very much for your comment. It was our pleasure to welcome you to our hotel.

We are eager to deliver best service to all our guests and at the same time we would like to thank you for your commitment to improve our standards.

Please follow us on facebook or visit our website for the best deals.

Looking forward to your return to our hotel.

Yours sincerely,

Marcin Woźniak

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Chester, Uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at the Andersia and I must say I am disappointed I did not choose it on my first 4 visits to Poznan. The staff are excellent - Izabela on reception is very friendly and helpful. It is located excellently to allow you to walk to the Old Market Square of to the Stary Browary. Breakfast is also great with a vast choice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in Poznan.

Room Tip: Ask for as high a room as possible overlooking the Stary Browary for a great view.
Dear Markjono,

Thank you very much for your kind comment about our hotel. Your compliments have been passed to Agata, who is doing great job.

Please keep in touch with us and let me know before your future arrival, so I make sure to greet you personally at the reception.

All the best
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Only had a short stay here, would have been happy to stay longer!

The rooms are beautiful and spacious, modern but still cosy. The glass bathroom is lovely, and the 'chaise longues' built in by the windows are an adorable touch. Our room had a great view of the city, so it was lovely to relax on the chaise longues with a drink and look out over the city, especially at night. Only a couple of soft drinks in the minibar - but they are all FREE!

It's right opposite the Stary Browar which is a gorgeous shopping centre and is aboslutely huge (so huge that we only realised there was an entirely additional part after 2 days!). 15mins walk to the Old Market Square. The location is perfect.

The staff are incredibly helpful and attentive. We had the room booked for a Friday and Sunday, as we were away for a wedding on the Saturday. As we liked our room so much, we asked if at all possible if we could have the same room on our return. They took a note, and when we returned, the lady remembered us immediately and called through to see if the room was available - which it was! Very, very happy customers!!

Cannot fault the room or the service one bit. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 709. It is great to be on the side facing the shopping centre, 7th floor or higher...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MarcinWozniak, Business Development Director at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for staying at ibb Andersia Hotel. Your valuable opinion is really important to us. Thanks to you, we know what is important to our guests. We can improve our standards and services, by learning from guests who are willing to share their good and sometimes bad experiences.
Thank you again, please contact me directly when making your future booking.

Sincerely yours,

Erps-kwerps, Belgium
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Friendly staff, nice rooms, excellent breakfast, free wifi
Near the center of the city (with nice restaurants.)

But the airco didn"t work and you can't open a window so the room was to hot so I nearly didnt sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank EDR3071
Dear EDR3071,

I was sorry to read about your experience with IBB Andersia Hotel. Please accept my sincerely apologies for any inconveniences that occured during your stay.

Please contact me directly prior your future bookings, so I could make sure all is made up for you to repair your experience.

Looking forward to shake your hand and introduce myself soon,

All the best

Marcin Woźnak
Warsaw, Poland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have spent at least 10 days in this hotel and love the location, decor and the rooms are really comfy. I haven't had any issues with poor wifi signal, but I have however had issues with the bathrooms. During my previous stay, I didnt complain but this time, while booking, I specifically informed them that the shower was faulty and didnt want a repeat situation since I was going to spend 4 nights and that could get annoying.
To my dissappointment, taking a shower this time resulted in water everywhere, reaching even the toilet paper. The next day, I asked them to fix it or change my room while I would be absent. On arriving, they informed me that there was no need to change rooms and that the problem was solved...wrong!!! I just couldnt be bothered to cause a scene, so upon check out, I just informed them that the shower issue was'nt resolved.

Room Tip: Watch out for bad showers and rooms with the view on the car park sucks.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Barry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stayed at Andersia for a weekend break. The hotel was modern, really clean and staff were very helpful. Prices at the hotel were reasonable and you don't feel like you are being ripped off. Made good use of the health club and found this to be spotless and very relaxing. The hotel is conveniently situated and is a short walk through a pedestrianized street into town. Lots of nice bars and restaurants around and a very large shopping mall is just over the road. Really enjoyed this break and will return soon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Ideally placed for exploring Poznan, a beautiful hotel with cracking staff. Excellent food and tremendous facilities, all modern, clean and up to date.

A 4 quid taxi ride from Poznan centre.

Cant recommend it enough.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
MarcinWozniak, Business Development Director at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hello Soodynum,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at IBB Andersia Hotel in Poznań. I was very happy to read your comment posted on June 3.
I would love to show you our fantastic property in historic city of Gdańsk, called IBB Dwór Oliwski City Hotel and SPA. Join IBB hotels on facebook or google us to get the most up to date offers by our hotels in Poland, Germany and Spain.

best regards,