“My sons christening”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Restauracja Olivio - CLOSED

Restauracja Olivio
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, European, Polish, Pizza, Seafood, Central European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The restaurant serves European cuisine with a large share of the Italian. On the menu we offer a lot of pasta, I ES, poultry and seafood, desserts, espresso coffee and real Italian pizza. The wide range of wines, spirits and Carlsberg on tap.
“My sons christening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a good restaurant in radom for my sons and his cousin christening.
At that time it was a new restaurant, just few weeks old. S we didn't know what to expect.
But despite the fact that we booked everything for 20 people 2 days only in advance, i think they did really well.
The staff was really helpful and the owner really nice and professional.
They did make their best to accomodate us.
Thanks, i recommend....

1 Thank Yves B

• Polish first
Aqaba, Jordan
“Interesting menu and delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

I enjoyed aubergine rolls with red pesto. Picante and excellent!
Trout with vegetables in foil was not so special. I missed vegetables in that meal. Potatoes, cherry tomatoes and olives. That was all.
But my partner had duck leg in cherry sauce and it was so delicious that I want to go back and have it myself. Chocolate cake with cherries is warm and good.

We had white wine of the house. Sicilian, extremely light but fair and only 33 zt/lit (7.9 euros).

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Helena_Ceric
Krakow, Poland
“Probbably best place in Radom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

We have been there last friday it was great choice. I had carpaccio and green pepper rostbef, carpaccio was quite common althought rostbef was incredible it's rare to taste such meat cooked to perfection, my partner had bruschettas but they were to oily and then he had some fish and it was also wonderfull. We have also chosen red chianti it was tasty and price was very atractive. Service was nice and helpfull but i guess they work without any supervision wich is strange for such nice place. i would reccomend it to all the visitors in radom.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ketepasa
“The best restaurant in the aria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2011

Two weeks ago we were in Radom .One of the friend advise us to eat in "Olivio". The food was awesome and the staffs were helpful . I really Edvise to eat here and we know that we will come back!!!

1 Thank Wishnia