“Nice cafe break...”

Ranked #4 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Torun
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Kona Coast Cafe is a unique coffee roaster in the heart of the Old City. The freshly roasted beans from the remotest parts of the world and a unique recipe makes it a meeting place for lovers of black drink prepared by baristas at the highest level. Maybe you want to taste coffee brewed in an alternative way? Enjoy :) The Kona Coast Cafe we serve products only homemade based on fresh vegetables and fruits. #konafriends
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I don't drink coffee but enjoyed this cafe's sandwiches for a good break on a hot day. The fresh squeezed lemonade wasn't very good though. My cousin liked her iced coffee. The employees were very, very friendly so we enjoyed our time here. It's worth a try.

1  Thank kobekeith

Reviewed 2 August 2010

I have been there only 3 times, but I love KCC!
The best coffee, the best place for meeting, the best stuff!
And very good interior, in my opinion.
Unfortunately, I haven't ate food there yet. But I guess, that it's excellent too.
; )

Reviewed 25 June 2010

excellent coffee for a reasonable price?
here u have it

thinking about a nice spot to take your about-to-be girlfriend
don't bother - just go there

doesn't matter where u've been
doesn't matter what u've ever drunk

this is tastier
Kona rulez

Reviewed 25 June 2010

Kona Coast Cafe was an oasis on our trip to Torun. The owners are warm and friendly and offer a great cup of coffee and engaging conversation. We walked into Kona Coast Cafe tired and thirsty and were thrilled that the owners spoke both English and Polish and had coffee available 'to go'! Our teenager loved the brownies and the smoothies, my husband loved the fresh brew, and I welcomed a conversation in English. Kona Costa Cafe is our home away from home in the magnificent city of Torun!

Reviewed 29 April 2010

Kona Coast Cafe has been here in Toruń for almost a year now and it's a warm welcome to the list of Toruń's cafes. One problem here is that there are so many of the same old kebab shops and pizzerias. Kona Coast Cafe brings a breath of fresh air with an interesting menu of American, Caribbean and African flavours. There is also a wide range of teas and coffees available. Bread is freshly baked and the coffee freshly roasted.

The menu may be a little pricey for what it is (sandwiches are served on paper plates and drinks served in paper cups) but when you have tasty sandwiches as unique and different as these...and a fabulous warm welcome from the friendly staff (American/Polish)...then who cares.