“Great and lovely boutique hotel”
Review of Hotel Petite Fleur

Hotel Petite Fleur
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Torun
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights. Lovely fashionable hotel, very clean, friendly and helpful staff and great location (less than 1 mins walk to Old Town).
On my last day I still had quite a bit to do and did not want to lug my suitcase around. I enquired at reception if I could leave my suitcase after I checked out and they were more than happy to help. My box was tagged and placed in conference room and I went on my merry way. Would definitely stay there again. The single room is quite small but they do not hide that fact- it is just the way it it on the website.
All in all I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Wiktor M

Reviewed 16 November 2012

We booked our Deluxe Double Room at Hotel Petite Fleur for 2 nights over the internet and arrived at Toruń Miasto railway station as it is closer to the old town than Toruń Głowny.

Even so, the walk took us about 20 minutes, but the walk was flat, so really it was easy to do. The hotel is located in a quiet street within the old town a very short distance from Rynek Staromiejski (Old Town Market Square) and within easy walk to all the town attractions.

We were greeted at reception and allocated Room 16 on the third floor. The spiral stairs are quite steep, so just take your time. There is no elevator, so this may be a problem for some.

Our room was beautifully decorated and very roomy. A bar fridge is provided, a large TV with one english news network, desk and sofa, with adequate hanging space. The ensuite was lovely too, although the shower was a bit wayward.. Everything was beautifully clean. Complementary bottled water is also provided and much appreciated. There is free access to the internet via a LAN cable. Free wifi is available in the lounge area.

Breakfast was served in the cellar and a choice of 5 menu options was given, with very generous servings although I think the coffee was instant.

Since we arrived around lunch time, we decided to eat at the restaurant and can really recommend it. It is located down a flight of stairs in the cellar. We chose a main meal of duck and pork. Beautifully prepared food, with generous portions and lovely wine and beer. There is a discount 15% for hotel patrons as well, so even better value.

Our onward train was from Toruń Głowny and this was an easier walk from the hotel as there were no cobblestones encountered.

Toruń is a delighful town, well worth a stay of a few days and Hotel Petite Fleur is a worthwhile place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The primary hotel (or B&B) address #25 looked nice and completely renovated. BUT the adjacent building, address #27 where my room was, was not renovated and was very, very worn. There were exposed wires in the hallway outside my door. The bathroom was extremely small with a mini sink and a glass shelf that made it impossible to use without hitting ones head. The furniture was stained, the carpet was dirty. The beds were very uncomfortable, no WiFi in this room meant I had to sit in the lobby of the other building to use internet. The stairway is an accident waiting to happen. The hotel has a separate key & entrance with no reception in building #27. For breakfast or questions in reservations I had to go out to the street and then back in the Petite Fleur entrance. Not fun in the rain.

I booked this hotel for 2 nights 2 months in advance. At check in I reminded them I had requested a quiet room. The first room faced the street and there was a festival in town. I was given a room in the adjacent building to accommodate my request, but charged the same rate as the original room in the main hotel.

The location is great, right in the heart of the historic Old Town. Breakfast was average, some cold meats, cereals, but lacking in originality & not much fruit.

I'm not sure I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 July 2012

A very good hotel in a fairly quiet road but central to everything where we stayed three nights.. Hotel spotless and a separate lounge to sit in. Breakfast downstairs in the basement with no windows which for some people may be a problem. The hotel felt much more like a B & B rather than a hotel and our only negative was our unfriendly waiter each morning at breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valena18
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Torun is a beautiful, charming old city that offers a glimpse of Europe from a time gone by. To add to the experience, a stay at the Hotel Petit Fleur is a must do.

A samll hotel located in a side street in the old town, it is perfectly placed for a walking tour of the city - and what a fabulous city it is.Old buildings are perfectly preserved from mediaeval times, and are matched by a vibrant bar and restaurant scene close to the main square.

The hotel itself is very good value pricewise. Thebuilding itself is old with fabulous rooms - eaved roofs and wooden panelled wardrobes, but containing all the mod cons of modern day hotel (TV, high quality bathroom etc). A slight word of caution - the stairs are narrow, and there is no elevator, so not ideal for anybody with a disability or difficulty in climbing stairs.

Breakfast in the cellar - good quality buffet, with some cooked breakfast options available.

Hotel staff extremely pleasant and friendly.

Would love to go back for a week.

Room Tip: Avoid higher floors if you have difficulty in climbing stairs - no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stayed here for one night with a friend on a visit to Torun, and we were impressed by the size and comfort of the rooms, the friendliness of the service at the hotel, and its convenient location. I highly recommend it, especially for those travelling to Torun for a shorter stay.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back have a view on a small courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I have been to this hotel 2 times and have been impressed in both instances. The rooms are spacious and room rate comes with a full breakfast, not the cheesy continental breakfast of a stale pastry and cereal you find in the USA. The city is beautiful and Poland is so underrated.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple