“This is realt value for money - don't miss it”
Review of Concept

Concept
Ranked #636 of 2,610 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$20 - US$120
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“This is realt value for money - don't miss it”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

We did see the great reviews on Trip Adviser, and we can assure it was worth every Slotty.

With the 7 course tasting me y, we ended up with at least 12 courses, and every Singel one of them where worth the dinner. All was good, but definitely the best octopus I have ever tasted.

The prices are great compared to what you get as well, so just don't miss this one out (even though it could be hard to find). It's defiantly worth it

• Polish first
Northport, Alabama
“Eclectic menu, beautiful contemporary interior, good service”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

The fact there haven't been many current reviews should have been an important clue, but we had decided on this place a year in advance.
We ordered ala carte & the portions are huge. The menu was a turn-off, but my husband liked what he ordered sourdough & sausage soup, boar cappacio and lamb, which we both ordered.
They were kind enough to serve me small portions of his two courses & to him a small nicely presented version of my dessert. However, I didn't want the items he ordered so then I had to eat what they brought me.
My lamb dish was not served at the proper cooking temperature and was lukewarm. You could tell it had been sitting around because there was skin on the sauce. The mushrooms served with it were cold and squishy; not sure they were fresh so took one small bite of them & decided not to chance eating them.
Torn about how to rate the service because while it was exceptional they not only gave us a sample of whatever the other was having and they paid attention to presentation for it, too. However, the waiter didn't stop by until after my husband had finished his lamb before asking me if there was a problem with mine. He should have been more attentive earlier.
They took dessert off for me, which was great & both of us loved it, but they should have removed the lamb and then if they wanted to be service oriented give us dessert.
I truly hate to report a bad meal/dish, but especially when a dish costs 99 PLN (around $35), the chef needs to know...could be the sous chef made a mistake & exec chef never checked the dish before it went out. Plus it turns around a bad review into a good one when the server and/or manager takes action to really show they care.
We tipped the waiter well and he went on to ask us to tip him in cash so he wouldn't have to share. Wrong move in my opinion.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Crazydukefan
Warsaw, Poland
“Great ambience and fantastic food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This place has quite unique atmosphere and ambience, being in old townhouse on Royal Tract, very well hidden from crowds, with intriquing interior, ground floor being posh designer restaurant and lower floor being old baths with a swimming pool ! you can rent it for a private party or business event as was in my case.

Food is divine, served beautifully with impecable service and lemon sorbet in between. We had a set menu selected in advance for a bigger group and everyone was very satisfied..

Highly recommended for both a romantic dinner and business or casual dinning

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Annabella8899
London, United Kingdom
“Pricey but tasty”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We are pierogi lovers, so anytime we are in Poland we are just happy eating in little local eateries, trying out as many different flavours as possible of the delicious dumplings, but - we wanted something special for one of our nights in Warsaw so we picked Concept.
Tucked away in a courtyard coming off Nowy Świat, this restaurant is decadently and opulently decorated with green marbles, flowing chandeliers, super tall armchairs and even a small pool in the basement (!!).
We were not very hungry so we decided to order a la carte (we were also put off by the tasting menu because the two people have to order the same things and we like to order different dishes and try as much as possible)
The food was great and interesting. Not super experimental, like some of the reviews here would lead you to be believe but tasty and nicely presented.
The bill came to almost £90 for two starters, two mains, a bottle of wine and two bottles of water, which is very expensive for Poland but it was enjoyable. The place could have done with being a little bit busier.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank claudia186338
Stavern, Norway
“Hidden treasure in Warsaw.”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

The restaurant is well hidden and difficult to find. The local taxidriver was not able to find it. It si located 500 meters away from the Presidental Palace. The serve innovative meals to a class which you find very rearly in Poland. We had the tasing menu for lunch which

• Visited February 2013