“Interesting” 4 of 5 bubbles

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

I don't think a lot of people know too much about the Warsaw uprising and so it was very enlightening. You have to be interested in WW II history to have it be of value to you.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very interesting place. Went there with my family from U.S. everybody was very interested during the tour

Visited June 2014
Summerville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“A Light in the Darkness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

There are many disturbing scenes in this museum. We are constantly reminded of the atrocities of war, but there is also a light here. That light comes in the heroic tales of the people, some ordinary citizens who went to extraordinary measures during a time of great hardship to throw of the yoke of oppression.

This museum was recommended to me by a new friend who said, "It is worth seeing."

I agree with this sentiment and I pass it along to you. It IS worth seeing.

Johannesburg, South Africa
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A must in warsaw! Do not miss this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I know I read other reviews with the word harrowing but it's the only word that comes to me! If you visit Warsaw you would never know its history walking around (we walked for 12 hours) until you go to this museum! It is so brilliantly /artistically laid out and interactive and where there are graphic videos or photos they are behind walls. Personally I would not take my kids here until they were teenagers. We only had an hour here but you definitely need longer. Thank you to the talented people who put this museum together.

1 Thank Lovetravelso
Wroclaw, Poland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Perfect museum.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

In my opinion, this is perfect museum. Firstly, even people who were never really interested in history will be able to gain a lot of now knoweledge there. Secondly, nobody will get bored in this museum. It's really modern and interactive. Of course it's a museum of a tragedy and I think that every single person should remember about this fact. Generally this is one of my favourite museums and I try to visit it every single time I'm in Warsaw.

Visited August 2013