“Was not relaxing enough”
Review of Platinum Residence

Platinum Residence
Ranked #25 of 312 Speciality Lodging in Warsaw
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We had 6nights at the Platinum Residence, but almost there was problems for every day!
We arrived at 10 p.m. (so quit tired) and our first impression was, that the room is not clean enough.
The staff was not making a deep cleaning, the furniture looks quit used and dirty. After we pack out our suits and cleaning the room, we went to bed at midnight. On the king-bed, there was just one blanket for two of us, which was not enough, so my wife went down and ask for another one at the reception, but they sad they just can give for us tomorrow morning. After this when we try to lay our head, we saw that the bed was not changed, it was full of other ones hair!!! We were quit nervous, that is how we have to sleep. next day we went down and ask for new, clean blanket, but at the reception they told, that I had to wait till tomorrow, it is already too late(???) and was not say any sorry(!!!). I told him they must do it today, after this they made it! In the middle of our holiday, the put a letter to our door, that they will come tomorrow and clean the air-condition! It is unacceptable for us, that they are making service in the room when I am there, so we told him not to come and make the room dirty after we clean it buy ourself.
Otherwise, the building is quit nice, it has some restaurants and supermarket in the hall and it is built together with the Hilton. The downtown is near and The uprising museum 3minutes walk away. So it is located in a good place. Our opinion, that we won't choice this Hotel ones again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Kinga S, Manager at Platinum Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Artur,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns. I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced at Platinum Residence. I would appreciate additional facts about your stay, therefore looking forward to hearing from you shortly at kinga.stefanska@platinumresidence.com

Kindest regards,
Kinga Stefańska
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, lots of space, great view. The service is a bit slow. Good value vs cost. There is a sushi restaurant delivery into the room, gym on 1st floor. 25min from New Warsaw by foot. All in all a very pleasant experience in Warsaw. I recommend this to anyone with higher standards but on a budget.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our trip to Warsaw made extra special by our accommodation at Platinum Residence.

The room far exceeded our expectations especially for the price. Separate sleeping and living rooms with quite a high spec kitchen. The bedroom was a decent size with plenty of wardrobe space. The only issue was the view but that didnt take away from the fact that PR is a fantastic place to stay

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samm W
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I booked through booking.com and it all worked well. There are two towers so when you arrive you will find that reception in only one of them will have knowledge of your arrival.
The room was very clean, spacious and well equipped. Everything worked and the underground reserved parking was really useful. We will stay there again, for the money it was very good value indeed.

Room Tip: Don't choose the balcony option if you suffer from vertigo as the balconies are all glass.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I had a problem with the hotel and the hotels charging my account. I made the reservation trough booking.com, and I have received an email saying that my card can not be charged, and that I need to give another one. Since I don't have one, I waited until the check in date 18:00, then my reservation was supposed to be canceled. I went to a different hotel. That night they charged my credit card with the full amount. Because of the information that booking.com gave me that the hotel can not charge me I went to a different one, and they still decided to charge me. Because of their communication error the customer needs to suffer. I find this really unfair, and I would like to make sure that this shady business does not happen to anybody else. I have phoned them, went to the hotel, it took 2 days to get a reply from their manager that they can't refund me. This is how they treat their guests!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank danielpavlukovic
Reviewed 12 November 2013

i was in Warsaw working for a week and stay in the platinum towers and it was really nice to know that the apartments are clean and showers and everything works perfect, also if you like sushi like me there is small mall just on the ground floor also a casino .

the apartment have everything you need including washing machine and there is small supermarket 2 minutes walk from the towers as well as restaurants.

I like to walk where i visit so i can explore the surroundings but to be honest if you going to where all the bars and restaurants are i will recommend to take a taxi it is a long walk.

enjoy is a very nice city and a lot of things to do........

Room Tip: any as i don't think you will spent a lot of time in it.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Location wise it is a bit off oldtown. Not as near i expected. There are buses and train but it takes a bit more than 25 min.

The rooms are really good yet some stains on some of the furniture. The room was rather spatious and well designed with contemporary feel.

Staff was the downside. Spoke very little, weren't really responsive or that helpful.
Breakfast is expensive but go for the Warsaw cafetarias which are really cool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends