“Honest and cheap hotel in an expansive city”
Review of Hotel Barnabitow

Hotel Barnabitow
Ranked #60 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Trnava, Slovacchia
“Honest and cheap hotel in an expansive city”
Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

I had the occasionn to be accomodated in this hotel for a three days training and i have to say that first look a part, the comfort and position are a great advantages; all this together with a good level of meal served in a calm and essential restaurant. The rooms show an old concept and the bed are comfortable. The bathroom are small but well equipped and clean.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank MassimoBarberio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Poznan, Poland
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed for just one night over the weekend. Room was very nice, with lots of space, very clean. Breakfast excellent. Good location if u don't need to stay near to the center of Warsaw. Very good price for high quality. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Donata H
Stockholm
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I'm saying "for business purposes" as I would probably not stay at the Barnabici's place as a tourist, it's a bit too far from the tourist attractions and the area is residential, with plenty of high rise apartment blocks around. Anyway, it was perfect for my stay, with my office just a 5 min bus ride away. Reception staff very friendly, nice room, supermarket and basic restaurants nearby (there is also an in-house restaurant which I didn't try, though, but I can agree with the others that the breakfast is excellent). High speed WiFi, nice rooms, clean, everything fine, I think! Price was fair.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank thearndt
Tampere, Finland
Reviewed 20 June 2012

In just a few words: The hotel was really nice except it's location. About 1km to the nearest subway station. And some minus points for the sound proofing that really didn't exist.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jukka O
Sweden
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Spotlessly clean, well maintained.
Bedding comfort on hard side, high quality linen.
VERY nice breakfast with some variation every day.
This is a church owned hotel, where profits fund charity.
Free bottle of water.
Calm location.No alcohol served.
10 minutes by foot to super shopping centre Galeria Mokotow.
From central station.Bus 174.
From Airport: Taxi 10 minutes, or Bus 175 change at Sasanki to bus 189

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank elj99
Barrie
Reviewed 20 March 2012

The polish office of my company is located just 10 minutes from this hotel, so I spent many nights in that hotel. I even lived in Hotel Barnabitow for a whole month in December 2011!
It is simply magnificent!
Stuff is very helpful and tries to do their best to help. When I once decided to go and visit other polish cities, the guy on the reception provided me with all the information I needed and told me new facts that helped me save my money and time!
Location is quite, far from big road. If you need a good sleep – this is the place for you.
Hotel is charming but modest. You can see pictures of the monks on the walls, people there are friendly and calm, and walls are thick, so you don’t here you neighbors. If you have lost yourself in the hustle of modern life – this is the place to restore you connection with the nature.
Breakfast was energy-giving. I should admit – I am a young active guy and I like to eat. At home I can eat for three or four times a day. While my month stay in the hotel I was only having breakfast and nothing else, - no lunch or dinner and I felt myself perfect!
Room is tidy and neat. Free wireless internet gives you the comfort of working while lying in the bed. You can find a bible there, if you want to talk to God. You can watch as much TV as you can, with many movie channels and no adult movies – which I consider right.
All in all, I simply love this hotel, and I after a month there, I consider it my second home!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 313 - I don't know which side it faces, but it is great!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Edward2187
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I used to stay there when on business trip in Warsaw. If you need a clean hotel for good price with free w-ifi it is the proper choice. Not far from the airport (taxi 30-35PLN) but no tourist attraction within a walking distance. Very nice breakfast, limited but tasty choice for supper. Do not take beer in the restaurant, very expensive! If you need bigger choice there is Galeria Mokotów mall with many shops and restaurants approx. 1 km away

Room Tip: Single room is rather tiny. Better take a double for single use if you like more space
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business