“Avarage restaurant”

Ranked #75 of 2,854 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Trip Advisor's official page for Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw. It's for fans of Hard Rock, excellent music, great food and good times. Be democratic, irreverent, passionate, unpredictable, and enthusiastic. Play nice...!
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I have been in many HRC's around the world. This one is really just average. I always eat spare ribs but here they are not good at all. In addition was it very noisy. We have better restaurants in Warszawa.

Pajewski, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Our mission is to spread the spirit of rock’n’roll by creating authentic experiences that rock – we are sorry to hear you didn’t feel the Hard Rock atmosphere during your visit to our Cafe. Service always comes first and guest satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us, we hope to be able to welcome you again and make it up to you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,350)

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Good location and easy to find because of huge guitar outside!
Food: My hamburger was good as always but my friends didn't like their meals. (Can't remember what they ordered.)
Staff knew what to do but wasn't so cool as I used to see. After eating had a few drinks upstairs and there was much funnier feeling and atmosphere.

Pajewski, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

We always strive to make our guests' visits as memorable as possible. We are sorry we fell short this time, however, it's good to hear that you had a good time at our upstairs bar area. If there are ever any isses with your food, please ask for the manager on duty - we can, therefore, react straight awat and make sure you are satisfied:)

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I have eaten at HRC chain having only previously been for a drink.
Soon as we arrived we were greeted by the welcoming staff, even when walking down the stairs to the restaurant we were greeted by staff passing us by.
We were shown to a table and We were given menus. As my wife is Polish (she did the talking) and I'm English we were handed the Polish menu. I asked for an English menu and nothing was too much trouble. We ordered cocktails which were great. For main meals I ordered the "Legendary Burger" and my wife ordered "Grilled Chicken Marsala" and both were cooked to perfection. I could not fault anything. We were too full to taste the desert so hopefully next time we will. The staff throughout were brilliant and even down to the music being played was just at the right level to enjoy and wouldn't drown out our own conversation. Overall a great experience.

Pajewski, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

I am very happy to hear you found our food was cooked to perfection, our staff brilliant and the music just at the right level - this is in fact - "music to our ears", as we stirve to make every guests visit truly awesome! We are looking forward to hosting you again when you visit to taste our desserts! (do try the brownie:))

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We visited the restaurant for the second time in three months. It was another great experience. Ernest, our server, was a Pole from New York and had a great sense of humor and charm. His fellow servers came over and gave him a rough over the previous night, we were there on New Years day, so everyone seemed a bit worse for wear. The food was excellent, the service was great. The only negative was that we were charged for some extra bbq sauce for the ribs, a small little container for a couple of bucks! We were not told that there would a charge! Overall, great quality and service.

Pajewski, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Music to our ears! Thanks a lot!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Been couple of times at Hard Rock Warsaw, my last visit was in November 2013. I like the Hard Rock interior but if you saw one you saw them all. Guitars on the walls of famous rock bands. The atmosphere is very relaxed. The service was good, the waiter was friendly and helpful but a bit slow for my taste.
I love the Hickory BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and so I went again with it, one of my favorite burgers and it was perfect like always. Hard Rock Warsaw is perfectly located next to Train station, Złote Tarasy and a view on Pałac Kultury.

Pajewski, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for your review. It's nice to hear that you are a loyal fan and have visited our venue several times:) Happy guests make us happy! We look forward to serving you again.