“Pierogis are to die for!”

Pierogarnia na Bednarskiej
Ranked #405 of 2,707 Restaurants in Warsaw
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Północne
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Północne
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The pierogi menu here is amazing. They do run out of several ones by evening, so maybe try to go at lunchtime just to be safe. We tried several of the pierogis and they were all delicious. Surprisingly, we loved the lentil and mushroom one. The dessert ones were also delicious, especially the blackcurrant one. If I lived in Warsaw, I'd put on so much weight eating these as often as I can! The only thing to keep in mind is that you have to go up to the window to place your order, but don't let that scare you away. Your delicious food will then be brought to your table. Oh, and the prices are more than reasonable. A must try while in Warsaw!

1  Thank guan66

Reviewed 2 February 2014

HUge selection of Pierogi, the place is normal nothing special , self service, good for a quick lunch for a good price

1  Thank Abctrustkawka
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Simple decor, exceptional authentic pierogies. Just what I was looking for! Best traditional meal in Warsaw by far...

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I visited Poland and Russia in the Communist days of the 80's and this place took me right back. Think Soup Kitchen.Very inexpensive good tasting food. However, it doesn't get much more unsophisticated than this. Windowless restaurant with shared bench tables. Unfriendly service. Give your order in at the counter, collect your cutlery and wait at your table. I had the daily special for PLN 18. I thought it tremendous value. If I had brought my wife along, however, she would have hated it!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The food was good. If you're looking for a quick meal. The mean dish are polish soups and dumplings. You have to get your own menu and order your self. Then grab you cuttlery. The tables are dirty. Sometimes the staff will get the empty plates, but I haven't seen a cleaning cloth.
The table, glasses and tablecloth were all not clean at all.