“Great for kids!!”

Copernicus Science Centre
Ranked #11 of 389 things to do in Warsaw
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Great for family with kids. Education and fan for all family members. Needbto be visited at least 2-3 times.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,183)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

As someone with at best a passing interest in science, I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this but my partner was insistent. I was pleasantly surprised and this was a highlight of my trip to Warsaw. So many of the exhibits are interactive and the whole experience was very engaging as opposed to simply passive observing. When you enter, you receive a card which you can use at various parts of the centre to record your results on different things which you can then view online later. I especially enjoyed the personality-test section which contained a wide range of activities on relationships, psychology, learning, ethics, and countless others.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I like visiting science museums in different countries (I'm an adult, but a scientist). I couldn't pass up visiting a science museum associated with Copernicus, but I ended up staying only a short time. I visited on a weekday in the summer, but there were so many families that it was difficult to actually get to view or play with the exhibits. I also found the layout of the museum confusing. I did think it was easy to get to and the staff was very kind in giving me directions to the bus to get back to the city center. I wish I had looked at the showtimes for the planetarium and had planned my timing around a show.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Four hours is not enough. Many surprises in short time, very educational and developing trip.

A lot of fun, also for adults.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

If you want to find something interesting I recommend you to visit this place - for all adults and children. Enjoy the atmosphere and forget about everything.