“Amazing Food”

Ranked #32 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Amazing Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I was there for two nights and it was an okay stay. I did not like how there were no WIFI in the rooms- they only had WIFI in lobby. The rooms had wire connections. Fitness room was a bonus; it was a good size amenity. The best part about my stay was the food. I enjoyed the food and you knew chef cooked it with love.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

First of all let me state clear that this review is not about the hotel facilities. I didn't stay in this hotel. Yet I think the hotel staff deserves some nice words from my side. The story is as follows: the "Residence" hotel has been chosen by my wife's employer to host a company conference. So my wife stayed there for a couple of days. Because her business trip coincided with an anniversary of our wedding, I wanted to surprise her by ordering some flowers to her room. I contacted the reception and explained my request. They kindly replied that the hotel is 3-star hotel, so they don't provide a room service. But they were eager to allow the courier deliver the flowers to a hotel room. The condition would be that my wife should be in a hotel room at the moment of delivery. A bit complicated story, but I decided to carry on with the plan.
When the flowers were delivered, the hotel manager decided to deliver the flowers directly to the room by hotel staff, without bothering the courier. So when my wife entered the room she was surprised by a vase full of flowers.
How do I know all this? She told me that by accident she was observing the dialogue between the courier and the hotel manager in the hotel lobby. She even thought that someone would get beautiful flowers :)
I know it sounds like a simple (trivial?) gesture, but this act of hospitality made our (mine and my wife's) day.
Thank you guys!

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Marcin G
Warsaw, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

Modern and high quality hotel. Conveniently located. Targeted on business. Highly predictable, it's good because you know what you can expect. It's bad if you want to be surprised. Work on people service, there is a place to improve in terms of politeness and customer oriented attitude.

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Swindon - England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night before onward travel to the Ukraine for Euro 2012. The hotel was very nice. It has all the amenities we needed for a nights stay. The hotel is near the airport but quite someway from the city centre. There is not alot to do nesr the hotel but it was ideal for us as we were in transit to another country the following day.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for two nights in May and recommend it to everybody. The room was new with a kitchen corner that I haven't used but you can make tea or strore food in a small refrigerator. They have a Wi-Fi in the lobby and wired internet connection in the room. There was a 32 inch LCD TV in the room with 70 plus channels. Breakfasts were excellent, good choice and quality. I have used Ele taxi as were recommended in the internet forums to travel from Central Railway station to the hotel and back. Both times the bill was around 40PLN, I have paid by credit card so there were no need to chage money to the local currency. The travel time is 10 minutes late at night and 30 minutes at 4 p.m.
For dinner I would recommend a restaurant Stary Dom (www.starydom.info) with a very nice wooden interior and good quality food and beer.
The hotel and the restaurant were recommended by our Polish colleagues that's why I have nothing to complain at all.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Bjuv
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

I stayed here for 6 days last week and I can recommend this hotel warmly. It was clean and well equipped with small pentry, sofa, desk , flat tv and large bed. Bathroom was excellent and I didn´t miss anything, BUT the Wifi. Only cable connection is not ok. Some mor english channels on tv would be appreciated.
Except these small issues I have nothing to complain about. We were close to both airport and office so That helps out alot.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

I booked an apartment there during a very short stay in Warsaw, following a colleague's advice. The hotel is new, clean - I liked the bathroom with says a lot about the cleaning. The apartment has 2 rooms and a sort of small kitchen quite well equiped.
The living is actually a small room with a couch but the bedroom is nice an comfortable, with a flat TV.
What I didnt like is the absence of the Wi-Fi conection (they have only cable conection).
The hotel is also close to airport - 10 min by taxi which cost me, by the way, around 20 PLZ (5 euro).

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business